Chapter 4: Heavenly Incense

Talking: "The so-called savage shall be eliminated in short notice" 

Shouting: GRAND SAGE.

Bold: "I expect the best out of you Issei hyoudou.."

Mind: "His little friend beside him seems to be the nekomata my Shrine keepers were looking out for perhaps I can help her".

Action: *stares*

General pov

Kunou didn't know how to fully express herself and her random outspoken thoughts as of this current moment, despite being somewhat flustered due to Y/n and Yasaka between her small little frame of hers.

The daughter of the Grand Yokai seemed to have wanted something desperate of her now proclaimed oba-san but felt nervous if she was going to speak out If so Y/n wouldn't mind unless Kunou realized sooner or later that Is.

Kunou Pov

We were sitting down on a bench Outside the Palace I was eating some Takoyaki that we brought grim a Nearby Vendor. Okaa-sama and Oba-san seemed extremely cautious when people walked by us I always just thought of the stares I've mostly gotten by the people here.

Y/n's eyes Shifted downward to Face me I knew someone was staring at me as I shortly turned around and Oba-san said "You Feeling Alright there Cutie? You haven't eaten that Takoyaki for 3 minutes now and I know You like them because Yasaka Told me."

I looked up and saw Okaa-sama look at Oba-san with a glance before looking at me with a worried look in their eyes.

"Well you going to speak sweetie?" Yasaka Exclaimed through her mouth before leaning downward.  

"It's just the looks we've been getting Mother from these people around us Some seem rather jealous others are much more... I can't tell by their expression.." Kunou Said before pouting and slowly gave a low Huff before crossing her arms.

"Maybe scared and fearful is what you're looking for Kunou-Chan? Well I mean they were scared of me moments earlier maybe that's why?" Y/n said somewhat Explaining what happened before.

"I'm not sure that's the Correct assumption there Hirume but after all Y/n can breach your mind and can manipulate you for life but I'm not sure about their faces though..." Yasaka started and still thought about it and looked at the people with Confusion before shifting in place.

"Wait Oba-san has Mental Powers can she use it with Dark Magic I wanna see!" kunou stated with the Tone of Excitement reaching through.

"Well More like Dark Magic of the ancient mystic arts but I'm not so sure  in terms of mentality in a way? Now that you mentioned it Kunou Maybe I can use dark magic like that" Y/n exclaimed then wondered if it was possible.

Y/n Hirume Pov

She provided an excellent point, Yasaka seems rather interested as I am. well in a short context I doubt it would work that successfully

"It could work.....But I'll have to test it on someone first.. MIND BREACH!!!" I shouted out before pushing my hand forward towards a Tengu Guard as a Long black and white string bulged and morphed into a ball.

She pushed out a small ball of energy as it impacted a nearby Tengu Guard whose eyes turned into blind milky colour they shortly fell to the floor as  Kunou gasped in Excitement behind me.

"Huh? I never knew it would work  that well. It seems Kunou was right about something" I said before turning and walking back to Kunou who rushed up and jumped I panicked and managed to catch her.

Kunou had her face squished between my Chest, I was flustered by the situation that  occurred just now Yasaka Rushed up to my side and had her eyes widened in surprise.

"Sweetie, I think Y/n is feeling Uncomfortable with you doing that." Yasaka said as Kunou was secretly blushing and pushed herself away.

"I'm Sorry for that Oba-San!" Kunou shouted as Redness covered her face as I reached out and placed the back of my hand on her forehead what confused me was there was no temperature at all.

"It's quite alright No need to worry. Weird I'm not getting any heat difference from her forehead and her face is bright red this is surely interesting" i said before Kunou's face had Calmed down to its normal Bache colour.
______________________________________
General pov

They shortly returned to the Palace  whilst walking down the same hallway the brown haired boy from before awaited them Infront of Yasaka's private Quarters Much to Y/n's Cautious Intent and her hand nearly touching the handle of the sword.

"Issei-kun? What are you still doing here? I thought you went back to Kuoh with the others back on the train?" Yasaka Replied placing a hand on her own chest and walking close to the brown haired pervert.

Issei scratched his head nervously before showing his face and saying "I just wanted to stay a little longer and maybe get to know Y/n Senpai a little further that's all lady Yasaka"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise this Man wanted to know more about her? She knows people tend to stay away from her and what not but a person wanting to at least get a chance?

"Issei You can just call me Yasaka there's no need for Honorifics" Yasaka said waving her hands all over the place.

"Y-You want to have a chance to talk to Oba-san?" Kunou muttered into his ear as he actually picked her up from the ground.

"Well Yeah! Of course I want to talk to your Oba-san She just makes me curious about something..." Issei muttered back into her ear.

"And That may be?" Kunou exclaimed  with her eyes narrowing with suspicion looking at the red dragon emperor.

Yasaka and Y/n stared at each other with suspicion as well then paid attention towards Issei who had taken a deep breath before puffing out his chest.

"How Big are those Boobs?"

Noise stopped in the hallway as Y/n's smile went downward as Yasaka and Kunou looked deadpanned at Issei with his perverted personality.

"You want to know what about my Breast size You pervert?!"

Issei was then assault with punches from the fox lady as Yasaka and Kunou stared at the scene Infront of them.

"Was Oba-san always like this when someone mentions her breast size like at all?" Kunou said curiously as she looked at her own with jealously.

Yasaka laughed nervous "Well Y/n is highly insecure when someone mentions something about them especially her breasts, she'll attack them into a pulp before going in a corner"

Chapter end

Words: 1119