Chapter 2: Meeting the Devil's

Talking: Yasaka, these devil's especially that brown haired boy. your looking at him with something I've never seen before in my entire birth to this.

Shouting: BOOSTED GEAR!!

Bold: your tone may have to be adjusted to fit a better quality for exquisite desires.

Mind: What are you hiding Sirzechs.

Action: *Carefully kisses*

General pov

The Long Réunion had finally gave Yasaka breathing space seeing Y/n again. Her mind emotionally wondered off back then seeing Y/n Hirume so happy and so Cheerful yet a tease now she's serious, Gentle and Humble.

Y/n: Yasaka. Dear your wondering off again in that Youthful mind of The Grand Yokai as per usual. *giggles*

Yasaka looked away from embarrassment as Y/n patted her shoulder gently enough to shake her.

Yasaka: I didn't mean to Break into my Thought's that easily.

Y/n: is that correct? Then you must've been rather weakened by my mental attempt.

Yasaka: Seem's I have been, weakened by this. gotta train on how to cover my faces when I think!

Y/n: Your still doing it again Yasaka... *sweatdropped*

Y/n Hirume pov

Seem's yasaka hasn't or has changed somewhat drastically in the last 20 year's. Even though I personally think she's having some motherly troubles?.... but I can't but my finger on that answer.

Yasaka seemed hesitant on when i looked at her in the eye's I don't know if I've done something to personally offend her in a manner of way? Or perhaps I'm missing the bigger picture here?

Yasaka: How was it?

Y/n: Like what? there's many rights or wrongs if you start a sentence like that. 

Yasaka: *pout* I meant How was it waking up and having a look around without me noticing for a month.

Y/n looked upward as they came to a stop infront of Yasaka's Home. She was in thought as her index was twitching.

Y/n: It felt, Lonely & damp, Gross but my two shrine maidens Nariyama and Akihaka were there atleast physically whilst they could sense I've woken up mentally they gave me time to adjust again to the outside world as they cleaned the Kodokuten.
It's been long for me as it is for you, I slept for 20 years due to my power depleting using that "spell" whilst you slept for only 8 hour's and quickly recharge. I don't know but seeing you again after so many year's it has possibly recharged my Ki once more.

Yasaka: Y/n.. I didn't know you'd be feeling this way about me. Kunou may be happy about a auntie!! now that you mention it I'll have to introduce her to Hirume-san in the morning.