Chapter 1: Kyoto and meeting a princess

Talking: Been year's since i've seen everything Humanity has created.

Shouting: BLAZING INFERNOOO!!

Bold: Ara ara~ You try and fight me oh my..I'd love to see you squirm willing to try..

Mind: Seem's even technology has changed. Let's just have a look around first.

Action: *Glares*

General pov

Since Y/n's arrival she onwardly Continued to have a pleasure walk towards Kyoto. The Breeze was refreshing to The Old Kitsune she always believed something but didn't seem to make sense everytime it was brought up

Y/n: I've been beginning to wonder who that Nekomata really is.. She looked like a Master of Senjutsu it's knew it's been 20 year's since i've saw one and that was Fujimai Toujou.. she was like a friend to me ever since i've heard of her death...

A rouge tear began erupting from Y/n's right eye and she immediately wiped it away quickly enough to make sure some Yokai didn't notice nearby but a man wearing a trench coat was selling bottles y/n thought as alcohol.

Shady Person: Excuse me Fine lady perhaps I can hand you a refreshing beverage!

Y/n: Ah! No thanks i had a drink quite recently but i did happily appreciate you trying to help.

Shady Person: Listen here Lady! *Coughs into his fist* sorry about that but You're looking a little famished  there how about it huh?

He placed down a Medium sized glass bottle filled what seemed to be blackness inside.

Y/n Hirume pov

That bottles contents sent my Nerves into high alright looking to his left side of the Body i saw a needle poking out.
Happily enough i had my Nodachi on my body thank Kami-sama!

Y/n: As I said before kind stranger I'll have to decline your polite offer once again.

The man seemed Irriated that I didn't take his offer thanks to my Extra hearing I heard footsteps behind my back. My left hand immediately went to tsuka and slightly pushed open the saya with my thumb as the blade shown only slightly.