SEDUCING HIM

Do comments, votes and follow !
Happy reading ❣️

Lakshman was driving his car in full speed.  Urmila was shouting and screaming to go out from the car.

Urmila!  stay still , he shouted at her.

Urmila made a puppy face , one can see just by looking at her that she was high on alcohol.

You shout,.... shout at me every time you want.  you are beast . She started crying while rubbing her eyes.

Urmila stop this drama he said .

I will complain to my father about you Urmila said pouting at him .

oh really , what will he do Laksh asked.

he will punch you  on your face like this dishoom,  dishoom . Urmila actioned her hands as if she was punching Lakshman.

Oh really , your father is some Spider-Man or Superman  that I will fear from him Laksh asked her,  concentrating on road.

No , his name is not Spider-Man budhu boss . His name is MR Janak sridhwaj, urmila said and patted her shoulder for her right answer. " Ufff, I am so  butiful" , her words were too coming wrong out of her mouth because of hangover.

Lakshman applied sudden breaks . Urmila hit her head with window due to this.  he was looking at Urmila with shocked face.

" Ahhh, you want to kill me? My head! Urmila was rubbing her head.

Janak sir is your father? He asked still in shock.

Yes! Urmila replied.

Are you really saying truth? Are you really the daughter of Janak sir? Laksh again asked.

Ufffooo, stop behaving like ACP Paruman, kuch toh gadbad hai , kuch toh gadbad hai, urmila said being irritated.

It's ACP pradhuman, he corrected her but she was looking at a particular direction not showing any interest to him, " why am I even talking to her? May be she have said that under alcohol influence otherwise Janak sir's daughter will not work at such a young age". He thought.

Urmila was drinking water, atleast According to her from a bottle.

Urmila stop! Lakshman tried to snatch bottle from her but she already had drank whole bottle .

" I am feeling like I am flying" she whispered.

It was not water, ohh god laksh cried at his helplessness.

Urmila opened the door and went out from car with bottle in her hand.( The car was stopped)

This girl, I swear! Lakshman hit his hand on staring wheel before getting down of his car. He ran towards Urmila to catch her .

Urmila stop! He cried.

No, catch me! Didn't you play pakdam pakdayi?  She said to him running far .

Just let me get a hold on you, I will teach you how pakdam pakdayi is being played. He whispered.

Urmila was running in high heels which made her to loose her balance. She fell on road.

Ahhhh mummaa, Urmila hit the road with her small palm. Lakshman came towards her. Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself anywhere? He stated checking her.

This road made me fall, hit her said urmila to lakshman, with tears in her eyes.

Hit what? Lakshman asked.

Hit the road , urmila said, hit it now or else I will cry said urmila making a puppy face. Lakshman knew it is of no use to talk to her so he hit the road to satisfy her, urmila clapped her hands like a baby.

She went closer to him and kissed him on his cheek. Lakshman frozed at his place. " You are so good" she whispered before losing her consciousness and felling into his arms.

Lakshman after composing himself , took her towards car, helding her in his arms. He placed her on seat putting her head on his lap.

" His name is Janak sridhwaj" lakshman's mind was still on that particular line. Although he thought she could have spoke by mistake because she can't be the daughter of Janak sridhwaj, she can't be his love " but I will have to find out about her past, her parents , about her..." He thought.

******

Lakshaman reached at his house . It was late night and he was so sleepy. He made her sleep on her bed and was gently patting her head sitting near her.

" You know I love one and only girl in my life. I want to be with her.I want to keep her with me and serve her . I want to put all the happiness of this world at her feet because she made me feel loved when everyone else taunted me. She made me feel homely when everyone else used to be far away from me but she disappeared. She disappeared suddenly. I am not able to find her urmila, I am not able to find my urmila". Lakshman's tears were flowing like river.

When will I find her? He cried for the girl he Loves. His tears fell on Urmila's face. She opened her eyes. Urmila was noticing lakshman, who was looking out of window.

" You look beautiful" she whispered. Lakshman was looking into her eyes while she was staring into his.

Urmila pulled him more close to herself, his warmth was making her feel good . He fell on her but quickly put his hands on  both sides of bed, not crushing her with his weight.

Miss sridhwaj...  What....wha...

Shh! She made him shut his mouth by putting his index finger on his lips. Laksh gulped down in nervousness.

She was caressing his beared, he closed his eyes feeling her touch.

Lakshman got up from bed coming into realisation. That, she is not into her sense.

He was going to exit when urmila held his hand.

She came close to him, much close. Suddenly his gaze went on tattoos on her upper breast.  How badly he wanted to suck it? He gulped down again controlling his wild hormones.

Urmila was playing with her hair.

"You didn't let me dance there so I will dance here and you will also dance with me", she said coming close to him, biting his earlobe. Lakshman was rooted at his place.

Urmila started her dance and the song started.

" Haye rama ye kya hua, tum kese hume satane lage"

How Badly lakshman wanted to grab her and ......, Lakshman knowing his exit is important because if he stays there for one more minute  then maybe she would not be able to walk tomorrow. He moved towards door.

She again grabbed his hand , locking door from inside.

" Please stay there.....

Stay with me.

She was looking very sensually at him.."

She looked at him and started opening the buttons of his shirt. Lakshman was too stunt to react anything. She traced her fingers on his fine sculpted abs after taking his shirt off. Laksh closed his eyes tightly feeling her soft touch on his hard skin. His bulge was visible in his pants.

" I don't like when Ritika says, " you are hers because you are mine", urmila placed her hand on his chest , tracing his chest.

You are mine , right? She gave a wet kiss on his chest. Lakshman was now under  the control of this tiny girl. He nodded in response , closing his eyes. " I want to eat this" saying this urmila placed her lips on his Adam's apple. Laksh sucked his lips.

He grabbed her waist bringing her more close to him. He later started gridding  herself against him while Urmila's soft moans were Turing him wild.

Urmila bite his Adam's apple lightly.

Mila!!!! He moaned.

*I don't* know how it came out but I try my best to show this whole chapter. I hope it is okay! And this is the first time when lakshman called her " mila".🙈🙈

Who could be that girl about whome lakshman was taking? His first and last love🥺