Episode 2, The Terror of the Miloganda

A strange space metal floats down to the Earth's atmosphere, approaching Japan. The space mineral lands in someone's driveway just as a garage door opens.

A woman spots the strange mineral as she was about to drive out. She gets out hee car and approaches it cautiously, picking up a long stick and poking the mineral.
The woman then whips out her phone and reports the strange metal to the police.

On the same day, a TDF member returned to Earth on leave after six months of duty on Space Station V3.
The Ultra Hawk No. 2 lands inside the base's underground launchpad and hangar.

A man named Kurata enters the control room, greeted by the Ultra Guard, including his close friend, Captain Kiriyama, who shakes Kurata's hand.
"Welcome back old friend."

"Good to be home."

Kiriyama smiles and slaps Kurata's shoulder before asking how he is.
"How are you Kurata? Getting a little more used to living in space?"

"Yeah, somewhat." Kurata responds.

"How many days of leave do you have?" Arashi asks.

"A week." Kurata answers.

"Serving with the Terrestrial Defense Force isn't always easy. Well, enjoy a nice vacation on Earth with your lovely wife atleast."

"Thanks, Kiriyama."

Kiriyama then turns to Takuma. "Takuma, did you contact her?"

"Yes, I informed her yesterday. Told the checkpoints to let her through."

"Why hasn't she come yet?" Kiriyama questions.

Dan steps forward. "Captain, is it alright if I give Kurata a ride in the Pointer?"

"No, don't worry about that, Moroboshi."

"No, it's alright. There's nothing going on currently. So you can." Kiriyama reassures.

"It's an honor to ride with an Ultra Guard member." Kurata replies.

After changing his clothes, Kurata begins following Moroboshi to the Pointer. And stop when they notice Anne bringing Kurata's wife up. Kurata smiles at the sight of his wife and the two walk up to her.

"I'm sorry, I meant to come sooner, but my car broke down." Lisa tells them.

"I figured it was something like that, glad Dan offered to let us ride home in the Pointer."

"My."

"Well, we'll deliver your car soon. This way."

The three go down to the Pointer and get inside.

At the very beginning of dawn, a car crashes inside a empty underpass. The man, Professor Yamada, regains consciousness and looks around before slowly getting out the car. Yamada appears to have seen something on the road before he crashed into a wall, it felt familiar.
Yamada notices a strange liquid with green chunks dotting it, he approaches the puddle, the chunks feel familiar as well, which makes him even more confused.
He gets up and turns around to go grab his phone from his car only to be terrified to see a green plant-like lifeform with three glowing spots on it's body and one deformed arm rises from beside the car. Yamada backs away from it, he recognizes this monster.
"T-T-The Miloganda..? But how..?"
Greenmons gets closer to the professor as he stares at the monster in complete shock and horror, unable to move.
"G-G-Get away! Stay back!"

Greenmons lets out a gut-wrenching sound before spewing a green gas from the glowing orange hole in the center of it's chest. Yamada begins suffocating as Greenmons uses this advantage to eat him alive as he begs for help.