Episode 7, Rebirth on Hallow's Eve

It was a rather peaceful November day in Japan.

"Hello there. What's the problem uhhmm... is it a mister or a miss? Uhm..... Oh well. Anyway, is there a kaiju attack or invasion I wasn't informed about?"

"Oh, this?" Takuma says, referring to his black eye. "Does it really stand out that much..?" Takuma rubs the back of his head.

"Are you curious as to how did this happened?" Takuma asks. "Well then, I'll tell you the story. Just keep it a secret, okay?" Takuma says before taking a deep breath.

"Basically, it all started back in October...."

Back on October 28th, on a peaceful night, the Kiso Amusement Park was receiving tons of visitors that night, near a haunted house-themed attraction disguised as an oversized jack-o-lantern, a teenage couple visiting the country tease eachother as they walk closer to the oversized pumpkin, seeing a rusted sign with the words "Devil's Pumpkin" printed on it.

The couple open the doors and walk inside the 'Devil's Pumpkin'.
However, when they enter, the door disappears behind them.

"Whoa.. this place looks so cool and creepy!" The girl says, wandering around what they thought to be a pumpkin-themed haunted house with intrigue and woe.
"I'm getting weird vibes from this place, Clarissa... we should.. y-you know, get out of here.." The boy says, feeling as if something is wrong about this attraction. "Oh stop being a wuss, Jeremy! Have some fun!" Clarissa says before they see an old scraggly woman in a witch outfit come around the corner.

"Oh? It seems I have some new customers earlier than I expected, follow me, kids." The Witch says to the couple. Clarissa excitedly grabs Jeremy's arm and follows the Witch despite his worries. They follow the Witch into a room filled with strange cots.

"There's nothing to fear, little ones, just lay down on the cots." The Witch says, her voice raspy but comforting despite her creepy appearance. Clarissa lays on the cot almost on command, Jeremy on the other hand hesitates before doing so.

"I wonder what's going to happen! I'm so excited, I can't wait!" Clarissa exclaims her excitement as the Witch locks them down onto the cots. "Don't you worry madam, the real show begins.... now." As soon as the the Witch finishes her sentence, the old scraggly woman's surface suddenly waves around as it reveals its true form-an alien, horrifying the couple as they realize what they gotten themselves into.

"I am... Gilanbo." The alien introduces herself.
"And don't worry my little ones, this will only hurt a little." Gilanbo reassures before using her small blade protruding from her left wrist to begin dissecting Jeremy as they both scream and call for help, but no one comes to their aid.

Overhead, in the dark, cloudy skies of Japan, the Ultra Hawk No. 3 soars through, patrolling the area. On board the Ultra Hawk are Moroboshi and Anne.
"The stars are really beautiful." Moroboshi says, completely relaxed and content at the moment.

"I thought I'd never hear you say things like that again after what happened to you back in March." Anne mentions.

"Yeah. But it's a good thing I'm still here with you all." Moroboshi replies.

Anne sees the Amusement Park below.
"Do you think we could go down there someday and have some fun, and get our minds off kaiju attacks and alien invasions?"

"Maybe, although I heard we'll be investigating the Amusement Park tomorrow night. People have been going missing there recently, mostly young children and teenagers." Moroboshi mentions

"Poor kids..." Anne says, remorseful as she wonders what happened to those people as the Ultra Hawk turns around and flies back to base.
Meanwhile, Gilanbo finishes up Jeremy's dissection and walks around the room as Clarissa continues to cry.
"I wonder, how can I fill these cots faster..." Gilanbo says before exiting the pumpkin, in her old scraggly woman form. She looks around for some ideas and sees art of a kaiju. The name of this monster was...
"The Black Devil.... what a perfect idea." The Witch says, getting another idea on how to recieve more humans to experiment on during her visit to Earth. "But first..! I'd have to test out my candy on the little ones." The Witch says, walking away back to the Devil's Pumpkin.