Joseph Quinn-Will You Be My Bond Girl?

"Hey baby. How was the audition?" I ask Joseph when he comes through the front door with Jamie trailing behind him. "They said they'll call me if they want me to do another audition." He replies wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug. Reaching up to caress his right cheek, "They'll call you back, you'll be a great James Bond. Hi JamJam." I greet Jamie giving him a hug. 

"Hey, nugget, how are you?" "Alright, did you want to stay over for diner?" I ask Jamie as I turn around to look over the food on the stove. "I don't want to intrude, I-" "C'mon mate, is Jess home?" "She can come over too, c'mon JamJam." 

"Oh goodness, Izzy, I swear you should be a chef too." Jess says taking the last sip of her wine out of the glass. "She was thinking about opening up a food truck a few years ago." Joe responds. "If you like her beef welly, you should try her desserts." Joe continued looking over at me with a wink. A lot of rated x memories flying to your head. You lay your hand on his thigh. 

The four us continue talking about random things as the time escapes us, "Well, Jamie and should head back home. He has a photoshoot to be at-" "In the morning." Jamie huffs out. Joe and I laughing. "What time is your interview tomorrow?" Joseph turns to me. "To be honest I don't really know." I giggle. "We'll see you guys." Joseph and I said in unison. After Jamie and Jess leave Jose helps me clean up and we make our way to bed. 

"Everyone please welcome Isabella Quinn." "Hi." I say through the computer screen. "How is everyone this morning?" "We're doing good." "We're doing well. How about you?" Cecilia and George from Good Morning America ask in unison. "I'm doing great. I have my cup of coffee here. I couldn't be any happier." "How does it feel to have been in one of the most watched movies?" Cecilia asks. "It was one of my favorite movies when I was a teenager, so to be in the reboot was really fun. Every time I would watch the movie, I myself would feel like a complete badass, just picturing being Jane Smith, a spy." Suddenly my eyes are being adverted to movement from the top of the computer screen, it's Joe dancing. He knows what he's doing, chuckling out as his plans to distract me are actively working. 

Letting out a small giggle I try my best to continue talking about the movie. "So Isabella, what's next for you now that the reboot to Mr. and Mrs. Smith is out?" George asks. "To be honest, I really don't have anything coming up, that I know of. So, I'll most likely annoy my husband." I laugh along with Cecilia and George. Looking up to see Joe giving me an all knowing look as he's only in his boxers. Choking on nothing but air, I try to cover it up with a cough, as my time on Good Morning America comes to an end. 

"Joseph Anthony Quinn!" You giggle out as you make your way out of your shared office. "Yes, my love?" He asks innocently. "Do not come across as innocent when you're there distracting me. Dancing, laughing, and being nearly naked." You tease looking at him from head to toe. Draping my arms onto his shoulders, you pull him close. "Because, your plan was definitely working." You whisper out just inches away from his lips. "Oh did it?" He asks, snaking his arms around my waist to lift me up on the kitchen counter. "Why don't we find out shall we?" He giggles eyebrows, you're squirming under him as he slowly moves his hands down your sides, and then down your bare thighs. 

We're laying down on the couch, completely fucked out, when Joseph's phone starts ringing. "Shit." We both jump. He gets up and follows the ringing to the kitchen where we left everything, "Hello..." I hear him answer. Lazily getting up, I walk past Joe, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. 'Where are you going?' He whispers. 'Going to shower.' Walking away to reach the stairs, I feel a slap on the right butt cheek, squealing out, "No sorry, I think Izzy seen a spider." He laughs into to the phone. 

"You know that's not fair." I say out to Joe when I feel his arms wrap around me, the water falling over our bodies. "Seen the opportunity, had to take it baby." He chuckles out. "Can you help me with something?" "Of course babe. What do you need help with?" I feel feel his hands rubbing the shampoo in my hair, "That was James on the phone, he said that production staff wants to see another audition." Turning around to face him, "That's amazing baby. Means they're really considering you." He nods his head, "Can you be in the audition with me?" "That shouldn't be a question. You know I will always be there to help." Joe kisses me passionately. For the remainder of the day we stay home and watch tv. 

"Hey Izzy, how's it going?" "Not bad, how about James?" "'M alright. So are we doing the scene with Bond girl?" Joe nods smiling over at me. We film the audition, "Alright, I'll send this over to them." "Thank you James. We'll just be home, you know where we live, so if neither one answers, just stop by." Joe says giving him a pat on the shoulder. 

A few weeks pass by, "Hey James." I try my best to whisper through the phone. "Hey Izzy, I'll take it he's still sleeping?" "He's grabbing a bite, give me a sec." "Sure." 

"Hey baby, it's James." I pass him his phone, "Hey mate, how are you?" The only thing I hear coming from Joe's mouth. Sitting on the kitchen counter, I start to nibble on the apple slices he cut. Glancing over at me, his eyes are full of emotion, winking over at me he moves to stand in between my legs. "Thanks mate." 

"Everything okay baby?" "Everything is amazing. I got the part for James Bond!" "Yess!" I squeal out. "And James also told me, they haven't cast the Bond Girl, and the production was very happy with you in the second audition, that they want to know if you're wanting to be my Bond Girl in the movie?" "Yes. Of course I'll be your Bond Girl Mr. Bond." 

Okay, but in all reality, Joseph would be a great James Bond. Do you think so too?