Eddie Munson-You Need To Quiet Down Before We Get Caught. Part II

"So you like huh?" Eddie has a smug smile plastered on his face, looking between me and the road in front of us. "Shut up." Is all I can muster, pushing the book in my bag and taking my schedule out to look it over.

"What classes do you have next?" Eddie asks pulling back into the school parking lot. "Looks like Math and then cooking." "Cooking?" "For your information sir Munson, I actually enjoy cooking and baking." I shift in the passenger seat to that my body is facing him. "Oh, you do huh?" Eddie inches closer, closing the gap between us. "Yes, would you want me to make you something one day?" I mirror his actions, "You know, two things. One, I would actually really like that. And second, I really, really like the sound of 'Sir Munson' coming out of your mouth." Eddie finally closes the gap, planting a soft, sweet kiss onto my own lips.

"As much as I like what's going on here, we should get out of the van." Eddie plants a soft kiss to my lips. I whimper at the loss of his lips against mine.

"What class do you have next?" I ask, walking through the double doors. "English. Do you know where you're going for class?" Eddie asks wrapping his arm around my shoulders, his actions spreading a small smile on my lips, as my arm instinctively snake around his waist, "I have no idea to be hon-" "Shit, I've been looking for you everywhere. Okay, so, don't be mad, but uhm-lucascan'tcometothecampaigntonightbecauseofthechampionshipgame." Dustin blurts out all in one sentence. Finally looking up from waving his hands around, he looks at Eddie and I, pointing between the both of us, "Dude, re-" "Oh, no, no, no. Run that by me again? What did you say?" Eddie glares at Dustin. "Luc-" "Because of some dumb championship game." Eddie says a little loudly, catching the attention of some students walking by us. "Fine then, don't think that I'm going to cancel or postpone the campaign. You and Wheeler will find someone to take his place."

"Hey Eddie!" We all look towards the voice calling out to Eddie, I think their names were Gareth and Jeff, "Jeff, Gareth, hey. I'm sorry, I think they want to talk about Tuesday night. I would love to walk you to class." Eddie frowns, moving my arm off from his waist, I give his bum a small tap, "It's okay, I'll find my way a-" "I can take her." Dustin demands Eddie grabbing my free hand in his. Eddie places a quick peck on my lips before letting Dustin drag me along.

"What the hell dude? You're going to yank my arm off." I push Dustin off, "Sorry, just he scares me when he has that look in his eye." I let out a laugh as we stop behind a red-headed skater, "Whoa bambi, didn't know you liked skater chicks." "Ew, no. But I do have a girlfriend." "Awe, my little bambi has a girlfriend." I say squeezing his cheeks. "Hey Max!" He calls out swatting my hands away walking closer to her.

Walking closer to the pair, "If I play, do I get one of those cool t-shirts?" "Yes." Dustin says with a smile, "Really?!" "Everyone gets a t-shirt, and and, we make them ourselves-wait are you being sarcastic?" She drops her skateboard to the floor and leaves him there flipping her off and stunned, while I'm standing behind him laughing. "Shut up Alex. Where's your next class, I don't want Eddie kicking my ass."

"Miss Henderson, can you tell the class the answer for the equation on the board?" "Uhm-yeah. X is 5." "Thank you Miss Henderson." The teacher goes on and continues talking about the equations, my mind only thinking about Eddie. It's crazy how you can only just meet someone and feel such an instant attraction to them.

I hadn't realized I was daydreaming about the things I would love for Eddie to do to me, when a curly haired figure is standing in front of my desk, "Alex. Alex!" Snapping out of an extremely hot scenario I come face to face with non other than my little bambi. "Dustin you know it's rude snapping people in the face." I counter. "You shouldn't be daydreaming about my friend." "I have no idea what you're talking about bambi." I point out exiting the classroom.