Chapter 1 new faces/school pt2

It was 8:22, me and the girls were still catching up. I forgot they've never rlly met my brothers except Hakeem but we rarely saw him. We decided that we'd have a sleepover at my house but since they had things to do after school.

I immediately texted Isaac and Rodney to see if it was cool they said yeah so we started getting excited. A couple mins later I checked the time, it was 8:32 I decided to break off for class.

Y/n: *checks time* hey guys I'll talk to yall at lunch I don't wanna be late on my first day back.

Car: but it's early?

Y/n: well I rather be early then late lol

Ari: ouu same ok let's break off

Car&El: ok 👍

Y/n: bye loves
We all started speed walking are way to class. The closer I got to the door I realized me and Zemari are in the same class. We both started smilin with excitement then started somewhat running.

We rushed in the door breathing hard while smiling and the teacher just looked at us but started to smile.

Teacher: See that's what I like to see, students excited to get to class to learn 😄
He said with a big grin

Y/n: Nice to see you too Mr. Trotmen😁

Zemari just nodded while still catching her breath then we started searching for seats. I was headed for the back of the class cuz it's sometimes fun back there but Zemari stole the seat and started laughing at her fake victory. I rolled my eyes and giggled a lil then saw a seat next to the window in the second to last row.

I took the seat before anyone else stole it. Its History class btw. I've always loved the way Mr. Trotmen teaches history, he makes it sound so intriguing even though I'm prolly the most emotional one in this class especially for black history.

My mom always told me to learn everything I can about history. And that's why I love the way Mr. Trotmen teaches this class. He even teaches about my Hawaiian roots thas why I find him so cool.

Mr. Trotmen started doing history trivia for review. (See why I like him😏 he's fun) He went by rows asking different questions, it was quite silly though.

As he was asking the second row questions the bottom back of my head started itching a little. I slightly turn my head to scratch it and noticed who I was sitting next too. It was grey hoodie boy, he was sitting in the other desk next to me. His hood was over his head with both strings pulled.

Kinda like this lol

Kinda like this lol

I quickly looked straight ahead just incase anyone noticed me staring a lil. He looked so goofy but...cute. OMG WTH AM I THINKING 😭😭 I DONT LOOK AT BOYS LIKE THAT!! WHATS WRONG WIH MEE🥲!! Ugh anyways the teacher called on me next. I stood up.

Mr. T: Miss Tubernic, can you tell me, which two Native American leaders led Lakota Sioux and Cheyenne warriors in the fight against Lievtenant Colonel George Custer's troops in the Battle of Little Bighorn?

He spoke so fast I barely new how to answer.

Y/n: huh?😭 I'm srry Mr. Trotmen but I ain't understand a word you just said. I thought we was havin a rap battle or somethin😭.

The class started laughin and Zemari was laughin louder then the whole class. Even the teacher started laughing. He apologized then repeated the question again for me and I knew the answer right away.

Y/n: CrazyHorse and SittingBull

Mr. T: Very good miss Tubernic

Then Mr. Trotmen turned back to the board. I sat back down in relief cause like damn lol. Anyways I felt a pencil get thrown at me from behind. I turned around immediately looking at Zemari and she was just gigglin. I mouthed the words stop and sis was still laughin.

I turned back around as I heard him call someone else's name. But whoever it was they wouldn't answer.

Mr. T: Mr. Coleman? (yall will see who it is soon dw)

.......silence

Mr.T: Mr. Coleman I'm going to ask you this one last time, What year was the Declaration of Independence signed?
He said as he turned around in a stern, strict, and annoyed tone.

Then as Mr. Trotmen looked at, and was about to call on me to answer the question we finally heard a response....but loud.

???: THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE WAS SIGNED AUGUST 2ND 1776 SIR!!

The gray hoodie guy had stood up and yelled like he was in the army or sum. The class bursted into laughter and the teacher just stood there shakin his head.

Mr.T: now that wasn't so hard was it Mr. Coleman?

Our teacher said in a calm still a lil annoyed tone.

???: no sir....it was
Grey hoodie started laughin and they guys close by him did too. Damn his voice was deep i turned my head towards the window hoping no one would see me blushing.

Mr.T: keep playin Coleman just keep on, and take the hoodie off in my class.

Mr. Trotmen said in a strict tone as he turned back around to the chalk board.
I realized I could see the guy through the reflection on the window. I saw his hand, gosh what beautiful skin. I began to stare hard into the window as he was taking his hoodie off slowly...why? Anyways just as it was coming off he turned his head towards a guy who was talking to him and yet again all I saw was his hair.

*You know what I need to focus so fuck it ion care if I don't see his face I don't need to anyways.* I thought to myself and looked straight ahead at the teacher.

A couple of mins later I started to feel tons of eyes staring at me. Especially right next to me. I was gonna turn my head but THANK GOD!, *DINGGGG* the bell rang I grabbed all my stuff, gave Mr. Trotmen a fist bump then ran out the door.

Srry for the long chapter yall and srry it took so long to get it out, I've been busy at school 😭. Love yalll thooo😘😘