Baby Project 👶🏽🍼🤰

Oct 4th

Y/ns Pov

It's was 4:32 a.m.
I was awake before my alarm scrolling through my phone looking at tiktoks and videos about the baby project and well, just babies. Ngl I started getting baby fever but I have to remember that I'm already a crybaby so...that would be a hell no for two crybabies.

Antyways, after I finally stopped squealing an shi I went to the bathroom since I was awake, and when I came out I did my prayer work for a min. After I finished I started pulling out my clothes for the day. I braided my hair on Saturday so I'm going for a 90s outfit today. Ofc you already know, I went for that poetic justice Janet Jackson style.

She had baggy cuffed jeans but I'm choosing a different bag. Other than that I'm wearing everything she's wearing.

I took a bath since it was only 4:52 a.m. and listened to that song "honey I see you lookin at me" the tiktok remix though. I only played a lil of it since all it did was repeat, so I decided to put on
"I know what you want," by Busta rhymes feat. Mariah Carey. I got outta the bath and rubbed my body up and down in a cocoa butter, Shea butter and jojoba oil mixture I made. I threw my already ironed clothes on, sprayed myself with some oakcha sweet addict perfume, slipped on my fresh new leather boots,grabbed my purse and bookbag and walked out my door closing it behind me.

I went downstairs and started on breakfast. I made croissant breakfast sandwiches for not only my brothers and I, but the gang too. I firstly toasted the croissants in the toaster oven. I  made a big ass omelet with just eggs and salt and pepper. After it finished cooking I rolled it flat almost like those Korean rolled omelets but flatter like alot flatter. I cooked some bacon and sausage to make a variety of a sandwich. I then put the sandwich together. I took the toasted croissants and opened them. I put omelet squares on each bottom half of the croissants. But the bacon or sausage on, then the cheese, then since I like jelly and that's what makes my sandwiches soo fuckin special, I put some tropical jam on each top half of the croissants. I put them all on a baking sheet and then placed them in the oven on broil while I cleaned up.
The oven dinged and boii lemme me tell YOUU them thangs was smelling goodt asf! I pulled the sandwiches out of the oven, then wrapped them up and put them in separate bags.

I also packed lunch for me, Haki, and Rodney.
6:15 rolled by. I was sitting on the couch munching down on the breakfast sandwich. I was scrolling through my phone still watching the just got paid music video while rocking from side to side. I suddenly heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. The boys came storming into the kitchen grabbing food.
They came out and sat right next to me.
On my left was Rodney. He grabbed the TV remote and put on Boondocks. And on my right was Hakeem and man that nigga was smacking soo hard while talkin all loud.

Y/n:Nigga will you stfu
I said smacking Hakeem in the back of his head.

Hak: dayumm Y/n wtff..mean ass always tellin somebody to stfu WHEN WILL YOU
He said poppin me so hard that I fell of the couch. I laid there and got quiet.

Rod:mtch oh great nigga you fr fucked up now smh
Rodney said pissed that Hakeem pushed knowing I normally go in for the kill.

But this time I just got up, grabbed my stuff and walked away to sit at the island in the kitchen. (Just in case you don't know what an island in a house is, it's a huge counter, sometimes small,in the kitchen with chairs). Anyways as I sat down in one of the cushioned chairs I still heard Rod and Haki bickering about the situation. I just kept watching music videos then I heard this loud smack. I dropped my phone flat onto the counter and ran into the living. Hakeem was holding the back of his neck crouched down on the floor in pain.