Chapter 1 new faces/school pt3

As Zemari and I were speed walking to our lockers, we saw Carmen an Ella doing a tiktok vid so we kinda bombed the vid righ quick. They were doing the thuggish ruggish bone dance so that was easy to join in but when the video ended me and ari ran like hell.

Skips to lunch*

Me and Zemari raced eachothers ass to lunch we saw Carmen and Ella already sitting at a table so we ran to them as the finish line.

ari: Gurl I'm bouta beat yo slow ass
She said while huffin and puffin

Y/n: bitch plz you wish
I said speeding past her

Random teacher: NO RUNNING IN THE CAFETERIA!!
A lady shouted at us

I caint stand ha old ass voice I swear

Carmen and Ella started cheering us on while erbody else was starin at us. Some others were cheering and some were just watching. We were actually racing rlly good.

ari: bitch watch out

Y/n: huh
I had turned my head to look at her then back and this goofy lookin dude was right infront of me blockin mah way and if I didn't stop I was prolly bout to crash into him. And the dude wasn't even payin attention he was too busy talkin to somebody.

Y/n: omg MOVE !

I yelled at the dude and he still wasn't payin attention. Carmen started yellin at me to slow down. And Zemari even stopped to tell me to stop. But instead I sped up, I just figured I'd jump over him. I mean I learned how to jump over my brothers when I was younger so I new I could do it but tbh it's been a min.
I was getting super close to him and that's when the nigga finally noticed that I was running his way but buy the time he was finna move I was already righ there...

I jumped right over his head right into a pike. My eyes caught the guy and the guy he was talkin to glancing at me. But I didn't have time the look at them. I land in a crouch and sprinted into the chair.

Y/n: tries to catch breath* and *huffs*
the *huffs* winner *huffs* is
I try to swallow since my throat was dry
But then Ella shouted for me and I just giggled

Ella: Y/NNNNNNNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELLL YEAH!!
She said while standing up clapping and cheering an then erbody else was too ...well some folks.
(Yall I'm srry that took so long just imagine the bitch running without explaining)

???: bro wtf she just jumped ova yuh ass and I thought I was short 😂

???: mane you are short tf u talm bout😑 but yeaahh that shit was crazy

Zemari came and sat next to me and yes yuh bitch was still tryna catch ha breath 🙄but I was laughin in the process.

Car: omg Y/n is ur crazy ass okay 😭

Y/n: sis ion fuckin know 😭

ari: LMAOOODHDDHSVDHEJSBS

(Anyways at this school whenever a new semester starts lunch starts at 11:40 and ends at 12:30. It's so that everyone can catch up with friends etc. just more fun.
And it's just now 11:56.)
Me and the girls started eatin our lunches and ofc like they've always done, they stole all mah muhfuckin shancks🙄 like dam I like snacks too.
So I reached over and stole sum outta all they bags. I stole Ella's Walnut banana bread(the bitch is a bread chef ngl), I stole Carmen's peach and peppermint decaf iced tea(yum bitch tf lol), and I took all of Ari's candy, hot fries, and her cherry Danish 🍒 (she gives em to me anyways).

Car: damn bitch just takin all our shi🤨

Y/n: sis u one to talk tf u talm bout yall pretty much just stole mah whole lunch stfu