YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER💀

Recap-

Mrs. Baker: Y/n your partner is now Treyvon Coleman

Y/n sat there for a min then it finally hit her.
Y/n: WAIT WHAT!!??!

Present

Y/ns pov

WTF DID SHE JUST SAY?

Y/ns: wait wait wait hold on Mrs Baker hold on ✋🏼

I said standing up while holding my hand up.

Y/n: now last time I checked you said that we can only have one partner... might of fact your exact words were

"I'm going to pull out a name out of a bucket then what kind of parent you'll be. If you are married I will pick you a partner from the other bucket. If you are co-parent I will pick your partner from the other bucket. If you are single you ain't getting a partner. Which means nobody else is allowed to take care of your child but you. Now you can have a babysitter etc. But no mother or father figure if you are picked as single. I'm not going to purposely pick who I want to match in fact I'll keep my eyes closed. I am not going to change your partner if it's someone you don't want. I want complete participation from both groups ok."

I stood there literally reiterating her exact same words.

Mrs. Baker: well.. y/n honey... considering the fact that...Philip got taken out of school honey he no longer counts so we have to give you someone different.

She said with a concerning tone but I didn't wanna here it I would rather have gotten locked up with Philip then to end up with Trey. HE HATES ME!!

Y/n: but Mrs. Baker, what if he was my real husband? What would I have been able to do about it? What if I didn't have the money to bail him out? This is still setting an example, right?

I stand talking right back at her.

Mrs. Baker: Well Y/n that's an example we don't want to teach at this school. Now Treyvon is now your husband and that's that.

She said in a concerning but strict tone.

Y/n: BUT MRS. BAKER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I CANT WORK WITH HIM!!

I started raising my voice a lil forgetting who I was talking to.

Mrs. Baker: Y/N YOU KNOW THE RULES AND THATS WHAT IT STAYS AT.

She said in a strict tone. Treyvon looked up at and smirked.
I started packing my bookbag.

Y/n: ykw...I'm so srry Mrs. Baker I rlly am, I'm srry for all these emotions and all this bad energy coming towards you and the baby, might of a fact all of you so ykw. I respect you, Mrs Baker, but, I also respect my feelings to. Yall can call mah whole family, kick me out, idc but I'm leaving.

I said putting my bookbag on my shoulders.

Y/n: Zemari if Mrs. B goes into labor call me I'll be the first one at the hospital if not the one driving her, stay safe and take care of the group for me, stay outta trouble, yk yk.

I walked past Treyvon and called me out.

Tre: where you goin? We still in class.
He said lookin me up and down.

Y/n: listen I ain't gettin up in yuh shit ight excuse mah French yall but Mr. Coleman listen...I DONT FUCK WITCHU!
You and yuh little fast ass gf can take yuhselves on somewhere else I'm not abt to be fighting over some gyatt damn project just because yuh btc hates me and just be cause you wanna be all large and in charge and don't know half of wtf is goin on . No HELL NO I'm not abt to deal with this and I'm not abt to deal with yall. Slander me, say wtv tf you want, but even if it's just a project and fake I'll be damned if I ever let you hold a child that has ANYTHING to do with me.
I stared Trey right in his sexy ass eyes,- his glowy eyes.., HIS BEADY EYES FUCK!

Y/n: With that being said I love you guys and I hope yall have a great day, bye

And with that I left left the school building.

Nobody's Pov

The class stayed in shock. You could hear a fly with how quiet it was. Mrs. Baker moved and told Treyvon there
Y/n and him are still partners so whatever they gotta do to keep peace and do this project they both better figure things out or else they both fail and the is a MAJOR GRADE (not rlly she's just making it up). All Treyvon could say was yes mam.

Y/n was heading home but then remembered that her brother Rodney would be there for the day, and she didn't wanna talk or have him worrying about the situation. She still hadn't told him about how many fights she's gotten in or the first she had. Tears were streaming down her face. She started missing her one buddy Marshall from when she was younger. She remembered how much he would make her smile when she was sad. He was like her hero aside from her brothers. She began to smile just thinking about him. Even though now she had Zemari... she couldn't replace that bond they had.

Zemari's Pov

Y/n: With that being said I love you guys and I hope yall have a great day, bye

I sat there in shock. The room was silent. Did Y/n really just leave? And did she actually confront Treyvon like that?

Wow this is crazy I should've brung some popcorn.

Anyways I got co-parent and I'm with one of the football players. His name is Adam. He's pretty cute tbh. We already made plans to go to my house to set up our schedule for who'd get the kid first and which days we'd both have them. Carmen was single, and Ella was a co-parent, too. Me and ella keep calling ourselves twinsies. Carmen keeps scoffing at us in disappointment. She knows she can't let her boyfriend help her with her project.

The bell rung and I went to Mrs. Baker to see if she was ight. I don't do this at all but ik Y/n would've. She sat down with her hands in ha face. I called her name to get her attention. She removed her hands from her face and looked at me.

Ari: I know I don't do this often but how are you feeling?

I said fiddling with my hands awaiting
her response.

Mrs. Baker: ummm...I'm fine it was just a rough time in here I must say.

She laughed to herself staring off in a distance.

Ari: well I'm excited atleast.
I said putting on a fake smile thinking it might cheer her up.

Mrs. Baker: oh well thats wonderful, I'm happy your excited for this. I'm just so surprised that..Y/n would walk out like that. I've never seen her like this. Do you know if anything be going on at her her house?

I looked back a me with a face of worry and her fingers knotted together.

Ari: Mrs. Baker I'm gonna be honest I don't know what happened today but she's really been getting picked on by literally everyone and it's taking everything in me not to hurt somebody.

I lied know how many people I've give broken bones and bloody nose to. Me and Y/n either fight with or for eachother. I don't mind it but she does. She hates it. But I'm used to it since I have to do it everyday unless I'm not home. Mrs. Baker spoke taking me out of my thoughts.

Mrs. Baker: is that why she was covered in glitter today?

Ari: Now that I didn't know why she was. I thought maybe it was an accident. I never thought abt whether it was someone who did it or not though.

We talked a little bit more then I went to lunch.

I walked to my locker to grab my lunch out. Before I could open my locker I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Treyvon with his fists in his pocket.

Ari: Nigga wtf you want?
I said crossing my arms and looking him up and down.

Tre: Woah I ain't tryna start non ight? I'm just.. tryna ask you a question.
He said squinting and scratching the back of his head.

Ari: *sighs* ight wsp?
I said with a face like this 😑

Tre:umm..so yk whats up with Y/n?
He said with a questioning face

A/n
Hey yall srry I haven't posted in forever idk if yall even been reading them but who ever is I just wanna let yall know I love you and I'm so grateful that, you are even lookin at my book 💋🤧