what is life? 🌎

Zemari's pov

Ari: *sighs* ight wsp?
I said with a face like this 😑

Tre: yk whats up with Y/n?
He said with a questioning face

Ari: Wdym? 🤨

Tre: well she yo friend I thought you would know like wtf she just started yellin at me like I'm the bad guy

He said tryna act all broken hearted an shi. I knew this nigga was frontin cuz he don't talk to me unless he's tryna get his ass beat. I busted out laughing.

Ari: LMAO wow you should fr be an actor someday bro but..only for the hood remakes though cause like I said you should be one ...but I aint say cause you was good yk?

Tre: wtf are you talkin abt

Ari: you tf and yo lyin ass mouth nigga

I laughed

Ari: you know good and motha fuckin well why Y/n yelled at you like that. You just mad she did it infront of the class. It was so obvious you told on that dude on purpose just cause you ain't want to see her happy.

I scoffed
Treyvon scrunched his face up

Tre: Lil girl who tf do you think you talkin to like that? And you don't know what you talkin abt cause me tellin on Phillip had nothin to do with Y/ns slow ass. I mean shit who tf defends a dude you just met and is sellin drugs bro??

I know this mf ain't just day that-

Ari: Listen Pinocchio, I ain't got time for yo wanna be startin somethin ass. Me and you don't even talk so why tf start now? That's yo prolem you gotta deal with not me.

I rolled my eyes, put my stuff in my locker, grabbed my lunch, closed my locker and walked away

Tre: Wait! wsp with yall girls and leavin so fuckin fast I'm not done talkin to you

Ari: well I am dick head so fuck off

I said walkin into the cafeteria flicking him off.

*lunch table*

I was with the girls all we were talkin about was how we're finna do our projects. Carmen was still pissed she couldn't use her boyfriend. Kyle and Damarion came over to the table lookin depressed. They started talkin abt how they were upset with who they had as their partners. The table got quiet, but Damarions big mouth just had to say it.

Dari: soo.....today am I right? Lol, but um..anyone...know what happened with Y/n?
He joked but then got concerned.

Ky: yeah and what was up with the glitter??

Car: omg did yall see her cryin too? I felt soo bad for her..but mainly for myself cause I'm single.

El: wtv Carmen but yeah um... she was rlly having a day ig

I stayed silent for a while, not wanting to say much. It finally started getting to me. What kind of friend am I to let my girl go through that...so focused on myself. Ik she does that sometimes to but no matter what she's always been there and this time I just left her. I let Trey beat her up... and Abby...time after time not even helping... I wasn't there for her when she really needed me. I mean yeah sometimes we gota fight our own battles but what happened when the battle doesn't stop?

I got pulled out of my thoughts when Ella tapped me on the shoulder asking if I was ok.

Ari: yeah gurl im fine... It's just hard to believe what all happened today. Yk I mean fuck a student got taken to jail today
I chuckled

Dari: EXACTLY LIKE WOW tbh I knew him like cause Treyvon and Jamal would always meet up with him behind the football bleachers after school. But damn idk why Trey had to lie like that.