Arien thana

A dark haired boy jolts up from the ground in a cold sweat. Hot tears steam down his face. He touches his hand to his cheek before wiping them away with his arm. He stands up holding the pillow he was laying on in his arms staring at the ground. He hugs the pillow tightly as more tears form in his eyes. He slowly stops gripping the pillow so tight, sighing as he lets it drop to the ground next to the blanket he was covered with. The grass that was underneath him slowly starts straightening back up.
   He looks down the hall, endless... the butterflies are as lively as always. Light shines in from the windows on the right of the hall, the wall on the next with doors lined...some glowing white and others dark. The grass and flowers that make up the floor never wilt, no matter how many times they're stomped on.

The boy yawns, and puts his hand on the ledge of the widow next to him. he yawns before turning around and walking down that dose of the hallway, you can see the end of the hall this way, well...more like the start. He walks into the first door, pushing it slowly as it swings behind him.
He looks around. His set of clothes on the counter, a mirror and sink above it.
He brushes his teeth, and his hair.
He changes out of the black tee and grey sweat pants into his everyday outfit. A dark short sleeved dress shirt and white tie. He slides on a pair of white slip ons under a pair of dark dress pants.

He walks out, and walks along the doors. His face cold and blank. He lands on a door glowing white, and decides to step in, and close his eyes.

He opens his other pair of eyes.
He's laying in an ocean, sea. It's not cold. But it's not warm... it's simply.. comforting.
He thinks about laying here for awhile, but decides against it. Ultimately getting up. He summons his spear, which is really more of a glaive. It has only one edge, being a kitchen knife with a longer handle, still being a pole arm. Of course Arien doesn't know this and just calls it a spear. He walks around.

The sky is purple, stars glimmering and reflecting on the water, it creates a sense of calamity. He inhaled and exhales with a smile.
He throws his hand out and the in air, the world starts spiraling around it, swirling in toward him.  He stops when he spots what he wants to see.

A dreamer.

Their face is distorted, details fluctuating

So fuzzy...

They have purple hair. And gold earrings. Their clothing seems to be a hoodie, rainbow..?
He doesn't care.
That's not what he came here for.

The boy pops in front of the dreamer. He stares deeply into his eyes. The dreamer stares back, small confusion but most being confident, not any doubts in his eyes.

"...hi Arien.."

The boy is always caught off guard when dreamers know his name, he's never told anyone his name,they just know...dream logic.

"Hello..." he responds,

"..." this dreamer is unusually quiet,"So...whaddya think of my escapism..?"

"Escapism..?"

"YØu don't have one..? Where t yoÛ +!{ #++?"
This dreamer is mistaking him for someone else...not uncommon...
"Mmm-mmm, must be quite the privilege"
"...I guess..." the dreamer responds,
"What, don't like it..?"
"No, it's just...#####"
"###%####?"
"#############"
"###"
"###################"
he never really hears a single word... yet he knows exactly how they feel...what they want...who they are...

Arien smiles, as the terrain around them turns pitch black... the dreamers nightmare begins.

...

He opens his true eyes again. Now standing outside the door... the white light gone out... they're awake now... he'll probably never seen them again.
He hops up on the ledge and looks at the ceiling, bored. Everything has gotten so boring. It always had been. Just him. Alone. In the hallway.

He doesn't remember being a kid, growing up. He was just there one day... and he lost count after that...

"I don't know anything about myself.. or this place I've ended up in...all I really know is my name...

Arien thana... "

———————————

He sits there, days...and fights to stay awake, he doesn't like sleeping... he doesn't like the nightmares that come with it, he can control others dreams... but never his own.

He holds his palm out and looks at it, it shakes, it won't stay steady...
His eyelids get heavier.
His eyes water as he leans back against the window, his reality slipping away... whisked off to a land of unpredictability.

"Mmmm...."
The light shines in his eyes as he awakes, his vision fuzzy he see's a figure looking down at him.

"Eh...? ....er...Ah...whaaa..?

....WHAAAAA-!?"
he holds his pillow tight to his chest, as if it's any way to protect him.

"W-WEEEH?!?" The kid who was looking down at him yells too and falls back, down onto the ground in front of Arien...

Arien hold the pillow in front of his face, just enough so that he's able to look at the one who...who...

...Who is he?!