Learning everything ever, now. All at once.

Aaron set the remote down, he came closer to arien and rubbed his back.

"Hey its alright Arien..."

"No- it isnt i-" Arien choked, "where am i? I- i thought i wanted this i-"

"Hey, relax....here"  Aaron said backing up, he turned to face Arien better, "in..." Aaron said taking a deep breath in, waving his hands up as his chest rose, "and out..." he said deflating his chest and lowering his hands.
Arien looked at Aaron as he paused,  he calmed down just focusing on Aaron,
But soon enough when Aaron said "in" again, arien followed along teary eyed, and softly calmed down after a couple of breaths.

"That feel better?" Aaron asked and Arien nodded,

"Yes....thanks...." He muttered

"So...do you want to talk about any of this..?

"..." arien went quiet,

"You can tell me no..."

"Not right now..." Arien said quietly and Aaron nodded,

"Alright bud, you-... got a place to stay?"

"..."

"I thought so," aaron smiled,  "i dont mind if you want to stay here, ive got nothing that id really care too much being stolen anyway..."

"Why would i steal from you?"

Aaron shrugged, " i dont know why does anyone steal from anyone?"

"I...won't take anything.."

"Thanks." Aaron laughed walking off,
Arien looked around nervously, it was getting later into the afternoon and the sun was ready to set. It made him anxious.
He looked to the tv, underneith it was a clock,

4:54pm

I'm all honestly Arien's head hurt trying to remember what that meant for people that weren't living in a hallway.

He hugged his knees tighter, feeling the couch soft under him was comforting but also an odd feeling to be prolonged to, it wasn't fluffy like the hallway, it was just cushy.

Aaron finally came back out with a blanket and a pillow, "you allright sleeping on the couch?"

Arien shrugged,

"Here, try this," Aaron said kneeling down and holding a folded fluffy blanket out to arien, and a pillow,

Arien took them hesitantly and set his feet on the wooden floor, the hard feeling and click under his shoes made him offset. But he still reached the blanket and touched it with his hand, his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed as the soft feeling ran through his fingers. He reached his other hand out and took the blanket slowly. He hugged it against his body, and it unfolded into his lap.
Aaron smiled, "I'm glad I chose the right blanket," he joked.

"Heh.." Arien looked at Aaron and smiled slightly,
"Uh...my shoes..can I-?"

"Sure whatever. Make yourself at home," Aaron laughed.

Arien took his shoes off and placed them together below him on the wooden floor, keeping his feet up on the couch, before wrapping himself in the blanket, right in front of the fan.

He closed his eyes in relief and Aaron laughed softly, before sighing and placing the pillow at the other end of the couch, Arlen peaked out at Aaron with one eye open, and Aaron stepped back with his hands up, "heh! Don't worry dude, I won't mess with you," he said walking off, "you want me to turn the lights off?"