15. Untold

𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊, 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊, 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

𝕾𝖔 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖞;

𝕺𝖋𝖙 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓

𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞.

~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽ë, '𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮'.

_____________________________

Kagayaku wanted to scream. A coma, really? Well, at least she wasn't dead.

"So," Kagayaku began, "are you just a faction of my mind, then?"

J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ barked a laugh. "No no no, I am not a part of your mind, no." She replied. "Are you not surprised?" Kagayaku scoffed at her question. "Of course I'm surprised, I'm just not showing it because that would be stupid, duh." She snapped, back spines rattling as she narrowed her lemon coloured eyes. The RainWing laughed again, her appearance glitching and changing briefly to something else again, which frightened the hybrid dragonet. "Showing your feelings isn't stupid, Kagayaku." J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ growled in warning, her ice blue eyes narrowing as well. "It has never been."

Kagayaku blinked as the scenery changed abruptly again, returning to its original hospital form. "Whatever, can we see another funky future vision?" Kagayaku asked. The RainWing cocked her head slightly. "You sure? What if it, I don't know, ruins your mental wellbeing?" She asked, tone being darker upon saying the last part. It made Kagayaku's scales crawl. "I thought you said it was already ruined." Kagayaku muttered as she briefly stared at her talons. "Well, anyways, I'll be fine, besides, it's cool. Now show."

J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ blinked, and was silent for a few moments, before nodding and changing the scenery again.

Kagayaku looked around, admiring the new scenery. They were now stood in what looked like a large expanse of stars and planets on a large space cloud, it was fascinating and entrancing to the young dragonet, considering she's only seen the stars from the comfort of her own home, but now, she was seeing them up close, so close to the point she could see the fire and feel the heat.

"Where.. Where are we?" Kagayaku asked the brown RainWing while in awe.

"Space." The RainWing replied. "This is the domain of the head deity."

"The head deity?" Kagayaku echoed, eyes widening. "Isn't that... Astra?"

J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋'s calm expression faltered and she glitched again. "Y-Yes." She spluttered out, forcing a toothy grin upon her face. Kagayaku didn't notice the other dragon's unease, however, as she was now entranced by a comet that blazed past them, splitting into several smaller pieces that flew through the large vacuum of space, leaving behind a trail of celestial dust and fire.

"What's going to happen here?" The dragonet then asked, turning to face J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋, who was still showing the nervous smile. "Oh." The RainWing shook her head vigorously. "This is a future where-"

She was cut off suddenly by something that caught her attention, her gaze turning to something else in the area, her smile soured and a glare forming in her eyes.

Kagayaku cocked her head curiously and followed her gaze, but there didn't seem to be anything there.

Looking harder, however, she caught movement, the movement of a dragon.

"There's someone else here?" Kagayaku gawked. "Who is it?"

The dragon drew nearer, being purple with star patterns along her underbelly. Her RainWing companion was silent, crossing her arm and frowning at the dragon. The closer the dragon got, the bigger she became, and eventually, she got to the point she was absolutely massive. "By all the moons! She is massive!" Kagayaku gawked, admiring the large space dragon in awe.

Unfortunately, J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ didn't share the same excitement Kagayaku did, gagging and quickly changing the scenery back to the hospital. Kagayaku's eyes widened as she looked back at the RainWing, beginning to glare herself. "Why did you do that?!" The dragonet exclaimed angrily. "I was enjoying myself!"

"Ugh." The RainWing placed a talon on her forehead as her appearance began glitching like mad. "I can't stand her, Kagayaku!" She exclaimed, pupils becoming tiny and outraged.

"What do you mean?" Kagayaku inquired, eyes widening as her facial expression soured.

"I just..." The RainWing took a long, shaky breath before yelling out. "I JUST REALLY CAN'T STAND HER. Astra is a horrible, filthy monster. She's selfish and hogs this... Pitiful world to herself. IT ISN'T FAIR."

Kagayaku's eyes were as wide as saucers. "What... What are you implying...?" The dragonet asked tentatively in a hushed tone, biting her lip.

J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ snarled before shaking her head. "No. I can't do this anymore. I want you out." She stated bluntly, standing up to her full height, which was extremely tall, and looked down on Kagayaku like she was a tiny ant, nothing more, nothing less. "But you can't get me out." Kagayaku shot back. "I'm in a coma, so how can you deal with that?"

But then the RainWing smiled.

"Oh Kaga, I'm a goddess, I can do anything." She said in a tone filled to the brim with venom and malice before she glitched one last time, but she didn't change back to her RainWing self, no, she was different now. She chuckled, ice blue eyes piercing into her soul, as she approached Kagayaku, who was now paralysed and unable to speak, just like the first time she'd arrived in this weird place.

"Thanks for your time, flithy mortal." J̴̧̨͉̘̗̥͓͉̖̟̔̉̀̈́̃̾̂̾͘ë̴̳́͛͒̀̈́̏̈́̕r̷̦̘̋́̀͒̂́ȋ̸̡̦͍̆̍̽̾͊̚̚͜͝ç̴̞̙͉̬̠͙̜̣̃̎͗͒̓͜h̵̢̦̰̞̪͗̐o̴̢̳͍̲̥̭͊̎̈́̏̋̀̊͋ snarled before grabbing Kagayaku and breaking her neck, snapping her arms and throwing her into a void of eternal darkness.