𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚??

The calm flowing of waterfall,
musty odors emanating from surrounding trees pronounced the back mountain of Cloud Recesses.

Cloud Recesses itself was constantly enveloped in mist as if it was an ocean of clouds in the immortal realm.

Only the echoes of the bell tower could be heard vibrating throughout the air.The CR was home to Lan Clan of Gusu.

"Lan zhan!!" Breaking the serene atmosphere a very loud voice called the lone figure sitting under the willow tree and playing with bunnies in the back mountain.

It's soft ravenous hair and forehead ribbon swayed with air.
Looking up Lan Zhan saw the love of his life making his way towards him and looking at him with such soft eyes.

'Oh how much he longed for this  for him' thinking that Lan Wangji appeared somewhat distant.

"Lan Zhan" said his husband again but this time it was softer like he knew that his thoughts went dark.

"Mn" Lan zhan replied to his husband but his husband seemed somewhat worried so he wanted to ask what happend but found himself unable to do that ."Lan 𝑍han !!Lan 𝑍han!! " his husband's frantic call was the last thing he heard before closing his eyes.

Opening his eyes after a indefinite time Lan Wangji saw the whole cultivation world was sitting in some weird looking chair and also all of them were also trapped in some weird room and infront of them was a big black thing.

(The room looked like this)

Looking around he quickly saw his brother and uncle talking with someone and thought about joining them and ask about where are they .

Making his way towards them Lan zhan suddenly stopped upon saw the face of other person standing beside his brother . It was none other than his husband but he was in his body not in MXY's body .
" Lan zhan come here "
said wei ying upon seeing him.
"Mn. Wei Ying you look like yourself " Lan wangji replied.

"Hmm looks like this room has healing properties.Even Wen Qionglin seemed alive earlier" hearing his brother say that Lan wangji couldn't help but wonder what else this room can do.

"Sect leader jiang . Are you done inspecting this room ? Do you think there a way out" Lan Xichen asked to Jiang cheng.

"I don't think so . I asked the juniors to search all around the room but they couldn't find anything. " Replied the angry purple sect leader.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨" Suddenly an loud voice resonated through the room .Listening to that voice everyone seemed alert.
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮" again the voice said .
" Then show yourself . We will decide ourselves if you are harmful or not" exclaimed jingyi.

"𝐎𝐤 . 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." said the voice which suspiciously sounded like a little girl.

( This is my oc , yanyan)(I found this pic on pinterest I don't knos who this is )

(I found this pic on pinterest I don't knos who this is )

"Little girl. what are you doing here??" Asked Zizhen .
"I am not a little girl and I am here on a mission" said the girl standing infront of them .
" Well You didn't say your name and what is that mission of yours? Are You the one who kidnapped us?" Asked Zizhen again.
" My name is Yan as in colourful and gorgeous . And yes I am the one who kidnapped you" said yanyan.

"Yan-guniang . May I ask why you kidnappeed us" said Lan Xichen gently even though the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Well I am from future and you guys exist as legends and history there . There have been many books and plays about you so I want to show you one of them" answered yanyan with sparkling eyes.

"May I ask why you wanna do this" asked Jin ling .
"For fun" said YanYan sassily.
"So let's start reacting to future".(•̀ᴗ•́)و