Wang Zoucheng

Upon entering the room with his signature scowl , Jiang cheng couldn't help but feel like something is wrong.
He felt a forbidding feeling that something is wrong today.

'Maybe it's side effect of spending too much time with those idiot cultivators who are full of themselves ' thought Jiang Cheng as he made his way towards his seat.

"Jingyi !! Stop hiding things from us and speak!! " Jin ling screamed as he and his friends entered into the reaction room.

"Yeah, I agree with Jin ling and jingyi where did you go last night ?. You weren't in your room last night. " said Zizhen .

"Yeah I also checked your last night and you weren't there " said Sizhui suspiciously .

"Hehe be patient,then maybe I will tell you" said jingyi while smirking which was so unlike even in the face of most unlan lan .

"Jingyi!!!!" Screamed Jin ling.

"Alright alright no need to get so fired up ,young mistress Jin "

"You!!!!"
"Anyways , Guess what I lured Yanyan into drinking with me and she said some things"

" You did what!!" "What did she tell you" "why you didn't say anything"
Three voices simultaneously asked as Jingyi continued to ignore them and continue his storytelling.

"She said the person she liked and some other things that I mostly didn't understand but the most important thing is she revealed who are we watching today" said Jingyi in one breath as he didn't wanna be interrupted.

"Who is it , Little lan  " A cunning voice said from behind the juniors.

"None of your business" said jingyi nervously and ran away from there and his friends following after him.

"That Xue yang" said jingyi while both crying and being angry.

"Hello to all the cultivators and please take your seats. We are going on a ride today." Said Yanyan while smirking to herself.

"Jingyi tell us who is it " whispered jin
Ling as he got a bad feeling from the way Yanyan was looking at him as if she is gonna show him his uncle or mother today .

"It's your uncle duh" said Jingyi as if it's obvious.
"What are you both talking " said Yanyan squinting her eyes and both of them looked upwards to everyone looking at them .

"Anyways Today we will react to Wang Zhoucheng acting as Jiang Wanyin" said Yanyan fiddling with black thing in her hand.

'knew it' screamed Jiang Cheng inside.
"Hehe Jiang Cheng I bet your actor is gonna be handsome" teased Wei wuxian .

" He is 20 years old and a actor and singer"

"Wow he looks more handsome than Jc"
"Wei wuxian!!!"

"Wow Jiujiu's actor looks so ....." Jin ling had no words to complete the sentence. He was gonna say hot but wouldn't it be weird.

" A-cheng's actor looks good just like our a-cheng , isn't that A-xuan" said Yanli looking towards her husband. In her past life she always wanted her brothers and her husband to get along well with each other. Although it wasn't possible then , now she has second chance to do it.