Wang Yibo

The sound of bird chirping could be heard resonating throughout the entire room just as the smell of sandalwood from incense sticks filled the room.

Sitting stiff-backed in that room , Lan Wangji gazed at his beautiful husband sleeping peacefully upon their assigned bed.

After years of marriage,Lan Wangji knows his husband enough to not expect him to wake up before Si Shi¹ but lady yanyan requested him to wake wei ying and meet others during chen shi .

       Standing up and determined to wake his husband by means Lan Wangji stared making his way towards bed.

     After several tries and makeout they were finally ready to meet others at time.

          R͟e͟a͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟ R͟o͟o͟m͟

"Well I hope you guys had a good sleep last night" gently asked YanYan.

And hearing the excited yes from people all over room she couldn't stop her smile.

"YanYan what are we reacting to today"  Jingyi asked and she could see that all juniors were looking at her with bright eyes.

"Well today we'll start reacting to your actors."

"Yes. F*cking finally I can see who played my handsome face " remarked a junior from a small clan.

"Yeah and I believe he is going to named cannon fodder #55" replied his senior.

Hearing this conversation everyone started to laugh including the Lans.

"Ok Now we shall start reacting to yours actors "

"Ok"could heard throughout the room.

" We shall now react to Lan Wangji played by Wang Yibo"

"He's so pretty" exclaimed a junior from small clan making everyone agree with him

"That's Hanguang jun after all" Jingyi exclaimed upon seeing the whole cultivation world admire  his senior even  though the said man is sitting infront of them.

"Lan Zhan he is really handsome " Said wei ying excitedly but regreted after seeing his husband glaring at the screen.

"Aww lan zhan For me you're the most handsome and beautiful person in the world and that's still you" Wei ying started climbing his husband's lap and kissing him in the cheeks.

"Ugh dog food" Jiang Cheng rolled his eye after seeing the interaction between his brother and Lan Wangji.

     "But they are so cute" said jiang Yanli upon seeing her brother being lovey-dovey with his husband.

"Looks pretty decent to me and he even looks similar to wangji" Lan qiren said while touching his beard.

"Oh you're alive I almost forgot about you and that's too soon for you to say " Said YanYan.
"What?"
"Nothing and let's move on"