Future Life

"Well I want you guys to sit upon the chair where you found yourselves after waking cause I will add some dead people and your loved ones. So brace yourself." Said YanYan before closing her eyes.
                              After everyone returned to their seat a door opened and several people came out of it.
Many dead people like Former sect leader Nie, Jin Jixuan , Jin Guangyao, Jiang Yanli, Wen qing and Yi City squad minus song lan.

    "jiejie"said jiang cheng upon meeting his dead sister after a long time. "A-cheng" yanli gently while snatched  her brother for a hug.
  "A-ling come here meet your a-die and a-niang "Said jiang cheng looking towards his nephew with glistening eyes  .                                                                                                                       "A-ling" "A-niang " the frantic cry of Jin ling could be heard throughout the room breaking the hearts of onlookers .

          "Qing-jie. I missed you" said crying the former ghost general .
"A-ning" greeted wen qing but suddenly she started looking around to find her another brother.  "A-ning. Where is Wei Wuxian I can't see him anywhere" questioned wen qing upon not finding her brother.
"Oh Master Wei is here .Let me take you to him." Said Wen Ning making his way towards Wei Wuxian and Juniors.

        "Huaisang stop crying " said Sect leader Nie to his brother " But dage I missed you a lot" saying this the famous headshaker started wailing more loudly .

" Er-ge.I am sorry . I am really sorry" said Jin guangyao regreting his past mistakes."A-yao. look at me . I know what you did was wrong and I am not the one you should be apologizing . You should apologize to dage and A-xian instead" said Lan Xichen while controlling tears.
"Yeah I should and I hope they forgive me " Said meng yao.

  "Xingchen." "Zichen. I am sorry" said Xiao Xingchen ." I should be the one apologising to you but Let's not ponder upon our past mistakes " said Song Lan smiling slightly at his friend.

    "Wei Ying . Are you not going to meet your sister or Wen guniang.Even your uncle is here" said Lan Zhan worriedly upon seeing his husband looking distant all of a sudden .
"Lan Zhan aren't I the reason why they died .How can I meet them" said Wei ying barely holding his  cry.

"A-Xian . You were never the reason why I or A-Xuan died . It was our choice to protect you . So don't think so lowly of yourself and don't you wanna give your sister a hug" said Yanli from behind Wei Wuxian.
"Shi-jie" said Wei Wuxian while crying and hugging his sister.

  "A-xian " Another strong voice called Wei Wuxian causing him to break out of hug.
"Qing-jie " Wei ying suddenly hugged her causing both of them to almost lose balance.

      "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" said the girl after being silent from a long time.
  "Yeah we are done"said Jin Ling bregrudgingly.

   "I have already explained to them what we will watch so all of you take your assigned seats" said Yanyan cutely .| (• ◡•)|

Upon seeing everyone has already took their seats she thought about starting the reaction immediately.
( The five main clans are sitting in the front line like starting from the   
Yi city squad , Nie Huaisang , Nie Mingjue, Guangyao,Xichen,Lan jingyi and Sizhui, Ouyang Zizhen,Wangxian,Wen siblings ,jiang siblings + jin ling in the middle, jixuan and Lan qiren at last and other canon fodders sat in the back lines)

"So Let's start reacting to Modern Life First as it will be weird if I were to plunge right in  and is it ok with you guys" said YanYan messing with that black thing .
" it's ok Yan-guniang" said Lan Xichen gently.
   "Oh Just call me YanYan and first let's react to how the future world looks . Look at the front."