Preference: One sweet morning

--Connor--

"Oh God of the heavens and God of my life, you truly are graceful. I am happy way before she came but when she did I'm blessed. I'm the happiest. I don't deserve having the most amazing girl a guy could ever have but you gave her to me and by that, no chance that I will let her go.

She's so cute when she rubs her eye in the morning looking so innocent with here hair unruly lying on her shoulders.

When she gets angry with me when we're watching our favorite TV series because I talk too much, and she'll leave me by the sofa and blocks the television with her hand holding her waist and her long legs catches my attention.

She's so cute when she rolls her eyes. It's just all the way she is makes my heart pump more blood than it naturally can.

(Y/N). Yes, (Y/N). She's the one. This girl lying beside me makes me happy when skies are gray. Oh, God I can't thank you enough. (He rubs your back and goes down on your spine in circles)

Hey, please. Please i wanna make her as my wife. I know. I'm just planning for the future. In fact I already chose the best place for our honeymoon. (Did I just said that? I'm a boy what else can you think? I can be naughty sometimes) Okay! sorry. Just please Lord. I know she's my God's best." You turn around and face him. He's sitting with his legs across each other beside you on bed.

"Amen." You said finishing his prayer, making him stumble in bed.

"Ha-have you j-just waken up? Or-" you cut him by pecking his lips.

"The heavens said you are also my God's best and don't worry i also went to Victoria's secret and reserved the sexiest lingerie." You said bitting your lower lip

"Now you're being naughty on me." He let out a smirk looking very amused and interested, lying back with his both hands behind his head.

"Am I?" Teasingly smiling uncovering your body with the blanket, seductively showcasing your legs.

"Yes. You are. And i like it" he dashingly move above you with his hands and knees supporting him. Leaving your waist in between his legs.

"W-what are y-you doing Conn-n-nor?!"

"You tell me" his voice sounds hoarse. Connor's morning voice is so sexy. That's a conclusion. Yes. It is. Moving inches closer, your lips will suddenly touch each other's warmth. But he pass your lips and kissed your nose.

"I bought 2 Ben And Jerry's, race you down stairs! Whoever comes first, gets both!" He kissed your lips so fast and dashed downstairs. Is he The Flash?

--Riley--

"Hey hey hey! You gotta wake up now" Ri said pulling the pillow between your thighs.

"Time to get up honey" he said putting on a white shirt. Don't forget his biceps. His sweatpants lying lowly on his hips making you read "Hanes" on his undergarment.

"It's so early! What's the guts for?" You flipped your body facing back and sleeping again.

"You won't get up huh? (Y/N) Don't try me" you felt sudden electric aura behind your neck.

"Riley d-don hahahah don't y-you d-dar hahahhaha stop it don't please!! Okay okay i'll get up!!! Just stop putting your chin on my neck!" Lifting his lips showing some achievement. You sat up on the bed and laid your soles on the floor. He pull the chair from your dresser, put the guitar on his lap and positioned his fingers forming a chord.

He started singing an unfamiliar song. Until he finished the bridge that's the time you realized that it wasn't a love song. It's a song for love.