Preference: Under the mistletoe

"How you spend Christmas together"

--Braiden--

He will start the engine and dash the car because you will have a christmas roadtrip getaway. Where he holds your hand then slides it to your shoulder and pulls you closer to him while the open breeze is blowing your hair. You'll kiss him on the cheek and he'll kiss back on your forehead. You'll both jam on random songs played in the radio, jerking each other playing the guessing the song title game. The individual that wins will be the one who will treat the other to every food stall your wheels will be passing through. You'll spend the rest of the time stopping to every store and eat all you want. Then you'll end sleeping on his lap and with his arms covering you till dawn and he'll drive back in the morning.

"Home is when I am with you"

--Connor--

"hey move back three spaces!"you blurted while Connor tries to cheat on you. "You lose a turn loser!" you said while flaring the dice and landed to Boardwalk. "I demand a bet session!" Connor pleaded. You didn't agree and he tries to tuckle you as you roll over near the fireplace he hugs you and rolled over the other side to avoid you from getting hurt. As time passes, you get tired of playing and decided to just cuddle near the fireplace wearing your couple minnie and mickey mouse sweatshirt. The relaxing taste of coffee keeps the both of you even warmer. He flies to your mouth the caramel glazed doughnut he was holding and also munch at it after you do so. He is sitting with knees open letting you sit between his lap and hug you from behind. His hand rests on your stomach. You'll just spend the night ponytailing Connor's bangs and he braids your hair after. Then you'll make a selfie. Suddenly, Your phone beeped

"Just bombed the Christmas eve with my life shenanigan partner (y/n), life wouldn't be bright with out this simply gorgeous chic. Yo boys! She's mine" Connor McDonough posted on instagram

--Thomas--

You woke up by your alarm clock set at 11:59 pm. "HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!" you screamed out on thomas' ears with the highest tone. "Let go!" trying to flick his arms full weighted surrounding your half upper body. "Merry Christmas my love" he whispered gently on the side of your ear letting his breath brush through your ear, making you shiver. "Let's go out and eat all the foods we prepared! Aren't you hungry?!" "Arrr" as he bite your neck mimicking the sound of a zombie. "All i want is to eat you up all dawn...literally" he once again scared you, biting you from the neck down to your shoulders making you fall down the bed. Being Thomas on top of you. "Raise you down stairs" and he peck you on the lips. You both dashed through the dining area and spend the rest of the night eating and throwing foods with each other.

--Chris--
Being Chris a super fan of football, he'll have the whole field rented for the whole christmas. Just playing the "throw the ball against each other" game. "Don't go easy on me" Chris is not even letting his throw touch on you. Like he doesn't want you to get hurt even though it's just a playful game. "Oh dang ouuchh!!" You accidentally hit him directly on the face. He fell on the ground. His lips are bleeding. "I'm sorry babe I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to. Does it hurt?" He nodded and sadly pouts his lips. "What do you want me to do?" Youalready know what he's asking so you kissed the bruise which is on his lips. You tried to pull out but he's pulling your head more closer. He takes you to the ground and makes your head lean on his shoulder. The night will pass by just staring on the stars, talking about how many children you want and waiting for a shooting star to come out.

--Toby--

As you went downstairs your living room is bombarded with so many gifts. You peeked outside and saw Toby, getting some more in his car's trunk. "What's happening here (Y/N)?" your dad popped out from the kitchen asking in confusion. "Oh! Happy Christmas Mr. (your surname)!" Toby gloated with a huge smile as he put down the last present. "And to you too Mr. Sweetguy" your dad cheekily said and looked at the both of you teasing and went out the scene. "I bought you 25 gifts!" hands on his waist boastin' out with his lips half smiling with one eyebrow up. "Reallyy? Let me check!" and you started counting from the most huge one to smallest. "But this is only 24?" hands on your waist. "10..9...8..." "maybe you missed one!" "5...4...3...2...1!!!" and all yelled Merry Christmas and give each and everyone a hug. You were about to hug your cousin but Toby pulled you out and when you faced him there's a tiny ribbon pasted on his lips.

"This is the 25th gift"  he threw the ribbon away and pulled you forcefully as your lips bump into his soft one, he caresses your hair as he softly kisses you, holding you on the waist that presses your body into his. Making your sould run through your fingertips.

--Riley--
You went down the staircase not knowing you fell asleep when Riley was story telling his thoughts about the movie you watched a while ago. You heard the oven clicked. There's riley doing all the cooking in the kitchen. He's wearing this pink apron printed in teddybears partnered with his dark blue jeans and not wearing any shirt. With his bangs put up in a ponytail. "Just in time baby, Merry Christmas" he kissed you on the cheek and laid the food on the table. Both seated on your seats, "in a count of 1..2..3!" You pushed the timer and you both eat the foods as fast as possible ranging the span of 5 minutes. The loser will jump unto the freezing pool. Which is you. But in the end he'll not let you go alone. He'll jump after you and just hug you from behind while the both of you go around the pool while drinking wine shared in one glass.

-End-

I know this holiday preference is kinda late but I don't care it's still cold anyways! Still feeling the spirit! Belated Delightful Christmas and a Bountiful New year everyone! Hope you had a good one! Stay posted everyone! Just a fanly reminder:

Everything you can imagine is real 

Till the next update my love! Don't forget to hit the star cause that makes me motivated! chopchop! 

-Z