How you met: Take me to Neverland (Connor)

-CONNOR-

It's September 9, and it's your sister's birthday. Your mom planned a very big birthday party for your 3 year old little sis. Every single mailbox in your subdivision has been loaded with the invitation. So it is really a very huge party. The party will be held in a very classic pavillion in your village, it is designed and structured as a very beautiful palace. Everyone should be dressed in disney characters.

You: Okay I'm almost done! *you said as you finished tying a big blue ribbon on your hair. You are wearing a blue little dress and for the finishing touch your black doll shoes. You've decided to dress like Wendy Darling that very day. Cause it's less effort since you are having a light brown hair.

"Yes mom! give me a sec, I'm coming!"

"Okay! When you're done darling, head to the pavillion as soon as possible. The guests are starting to arrive. You're the usher right? Don't forget to give a sweet smile when you greet the guests as they enter the venue. This day should be a very magical day for your sister, as we planned to."

" Yes mom I promise, Jesry (your sister) will have the best birthday ever! it will be filled with magic and dazzles. See you mom, I'll be going my way" *You ended the call.

Since the pavillion is only a block away from your house, and you are the only one left on the house you decided to just take your bike for you to arrive the venue asap.

"Hello little prince, why are you crying?" *as you wipe the kid's tears falling down from his blue eyes.

"Ca-cause, Peter Pan is missing. I'm with him a while ago and now he's goneee! Mom will be angry if I'll be going home without him" *the little kid said crying while he's holding the hemline of his upper wardrobe, he looked so tensed.

"Don't worry we will find Peter Pan, Can't you see? I'm wendy! Peter Pan and I are best of friends! I know where we can find him, So stop crying I bet he's just inside the castle roaming around. *you said just to less the kid's emotion. You held his hand and lead him to the booth where the candies and chocolates are located. You gave him some, and seems like he already forgot his crying. So you let him sit down in the kids area.

The party is going as perfect as you've planned. The party is not only for kids, it's for all ages so every member of every house is dressed whom they want them to be that day. The whole place is so magical it's like you are in a fairytail movie. You're mesmerizing the whole atmosphere while taking a video of your cute little sister playing with the other kids.

You: W-wait? I almost forgot! The little kid! Peter Pan! I need to find Peter Pan! Gosh, I promised to the kid that I'll take Peter Pan back to him. *I scanned the whole kid's area and I can't find any little boy who wears a Peter Pan costume. "

"Dang! I also can't find the little crying prince a while ago. Seems like he doesn't have adult accompany."

"What If he run outside and find Peter Pan himself? What if he run across the road and there's a car and... Ugh, this is not the time for what if's. I need to find the little kid to clear my conscience."

"Arghhh!" *you moaned

"I've searched the whole place and yet I still haven't seen the kid." So you just went to the candies and chocolates booth to give yourself some sweets and to release your tension.

"Wendy! Wendy!" *someones pulling the bottom of your dress and it seems like it's the kid you've been finding cause the voice is a bit familiar.

"Oh! Hi there little prince!" you said looking directly to the kid and you bent a little, leveling his height