How you met: She got me hooked after just a touch (Riley)

-RILEY-

A normal day it is. Such a very boring and ohh so effin hot saturday. The sun shines so bright through your window pane. You're in the living room watching your oh so favorite Harry Potter series though you've already watched it dozens of times already. That's how you use your free time, watching movies till your eyes get tired. And now it is cause it's already pass 4 in the afternoon and you started watching since 8 in the morning. You lazy arse. :P

*19 years later, At nine and three quarters. Harry Potter hugged Albus Severus Potter... and so on.... Your television screen went black. THE END*

You: Wow I've been so productive today! Hah! *insulting yourself clapping with your head goes up and down with matching beautiful eyes. Being so amused to yourself for being such a lazy lass.

*tingining* your phone notified. "HOHH MY GAS!! AJVSAGXVASJHCVX!! Riley tweeted Riley tweeted!!" *screaming your arse out, your whole body banging all the way on the sofa. Seeing your self is like a fish that is out of the water. (Perks of being a fangirl)

So you rushly stretched your hand to grab your phone on the center table, not letting your body touch the ground because you are so lazy to stand up and...

*BLAGABAG!!* last time you checked you were still on the sofa but now it seems like you really love the floor cause you fell face first and now you're letting the floor to have your first kiss. Congrats, What a remarkable event.

You: "I taste something salty and tastes like rust" *you said while trying to feel you lips but you can't, it's numb.

"Nevermind, I need to see my husband's tweet" * screenlock.. twitter.. notifications.. Riley.. Riley.. Riley...

"What the bloody hell cellphone! Can you boost up?! My husband is waiting for my RT and favorite! and most specially for my reply! Like duhhh" * you said that with a full of confidence face with your head goes right and left with locking. (like the egyptian head dance to be specific) Okay so now you should grate your face with a.. of course a grater. Cause approximately your face is already 84679 pages. Hahaha lol I'm just jokin' :P And my joke sucks. Okay now back to the imagine..

"Love your curves and all your edges" *Riley's tweet

*click.. reply... typing....

"Aww thanks I know, I love it too." * You replied. Wow! you're too much of yourself ey? :P Conversation expanded.... 12352624762987803987986 your reply is on the very end of the world. "Ugghh, Riley won't notice me. Give up." *you said while standing up from your fall and you headed to your room to change clothes. Black jeans, black sneakers, and a black shirt is your thing.

"Mom!! I'm leaving! If you need me I'm just across the road! Starbucks!" *so you decided to freshen up your mind and your body cause it's freakin hot!! Beside of the nature of you being so hot. Oh well... Okay, It's 38degrees celcius outside. The sun brings so much humidity! And you can't resist the double hotness in your body you're feelin' at the moment. A double chocolate chip frappe could help!

"I would like a venti Double chocolate chip frappe and a peppermint brownie please."

"Is that all ma'am?"

"Ugh Claire, I used to go here like everyday and we've been doing this like everytime for the past 2years and you still call me ma'am? Oh come'on Clair just give me my brownies"

"haha! I just like the act that we've been repeating this scenario for ages. haha! Okay here's your peppy brownies." (Claire is somehow to be your friend when you go to starbucks. Since you have the fact and the reality of not having someone to be with. Don't pity yourself, you still have Claire :P, that's why when the clock strikes 5 in the afternoon you always head yourself to starbucks where Claire works. To have yourself a friend to talk to. Not to be always at your cellphone and your television.)