How you met: Hit me baby one more time! (Thomas)

-THOMAS-

Your POV

"I'll bit the crap out of you! Come on you dirty bodies! Let's go shimmie shimmie!" you said shouting to the zombies and shooting them like a pro

"Take this! hah! And you!! (points at the zombie on the screen)  take this! Eat my sweet bulletsss!!" 

CONTINUE? .. 1..2...3 GAMEOVER!"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HIT ALL THE ZOMBIES! BUT I DIED? THIS GAME'S JOKING ME" you argued with the game stand and kicked it's lower gear

"ERROR! Weeeyuwiyu! ERROR!! ERROR!" Holy cow! I destroyed the machine. I'm dead meat. I ran finding a place to hide. And saw a huge crowd, "Hhhmm I'll just blend in the crowd" I impersonate the guy beside me so the officers of the amusement won't recognize me. I bang my head and actioned my hand like I'm playing drums. Hell yeah! Rockand roll! Head bang, head bang 20times. I got dizzy. I tiptoed to see what these people are watching.

"Woaw! That guy is the bomb!" I saw an eraserhead killing the drums. This guy is insane. That drum skills are sick! My eyes went koala mode And goodness this is a yummy sight oooops. I can see 1.2.3 umm 4.5.6 oh holy muscle tee, I can see a sweaty 6packs abs through that. Oh goodness an ultimate hottie! I wipe the side of my lips using my thumb. Goodness! This is mouth watering! God, bless my whole body.

"Okay! Let's get rock and roll! You guys ready?! In 1 2 3.. Let's kill this!" I heard the OH. MY GAD. He took of his shirt!! Someone please hold me back! In an instance I can take that man home. Hold me back! hold me back! Inhale... Exhale.. (Y/N) be lady like, hold your ovaries. Don't be such a.. aksfkajsbfajhbfwcbkq!! HE. WINKED. AT. ME khcabgjcbhayu!!! I open the first two buttons of my polo. I can't breathe! I'm getting hot in here. So as that drummer guy. I can feel we're meant to be. HOHOHO!But of course to be demure enough I just flashed my sweet killer smile at him to respond to his cutie wink.

Woaw! The whole amusement park is banging! It's already the climax part oh his drums solo. He's doing some stick tricks. He'll throw it up the sky while his other hand is still playing and when the stick is about to fall, he'll catch it up and make an exhibition with his hands. Goodness! He's rad! I continue to watch until..

"Do you saw a girl wearing a white loose polo and a denim shorts with her white sneakers?" I heard someone talking behind me. And in my fortune it's the cops asking someone. So I duck my self down and cover my head with my hands (the gesture must have been done when we are having an earthquake drill on school, more like) I heard the guy answered "No, I didn't" Hayy! Thank God! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *insert Elsa's tune from Frozen. So I prepared my self to stand up, suddenly when I'm about to let my head look up I saw a flying drum stick about to aproach me then hell me, Everything went black.

Thomas' POV

I'm on my final exhibition then unfortunately my hand got stiff and I threw the stick in a very wrong direction. It flew through the air. I followed my eyes to the direction where the stick is going so as the whole crowd. Okay this is a banging commotion. Please don't hit a girl. Please don't hit a lady. I crossed my fingers. Please don't hit anyone. Please don't... 

BANG! I'm on my lucky day, She fell on the floor. I think I hit her head very hard. I hit a girl. I hit a very innocent sexy lady. I gulped the water in my mouth. I stood up and the crowd make way for me. So I headed where the lady fainted.