How you met: When I want sunshine, I got rain. (Toby)

-TOBY-

 "Hey, heyy, honey wake up" *tapping you on the shoulder consistently

 "Wake upp, you need to wake up psstt" *you just moaned and faced the other side of your bed.

"You have a cruise to catch with your cousins right? Get up!"

"Hmmm??" you hummed curiously and started to rub your eyes

"It's nearly 3am & the ship leaves by 4:30am. You need to get up" Your mom commanded as she leaves your room

"WHAT kabdaksbdidj goodness sdfdsmb" you instantly got up from bed, fixed your beddings. 

Booooyyah!! Yes! It's summer! ☼  And you have a 3-day cruise vacation with your cousins and your brother. It's a teen escapade. No parents, No "Don't do this, Don't do that lalala", "Just stay here, It's not safe there", "You need to sleep by 10pm and wake up by 5am sharp". It's 3-days of freedom, I guess?

 You got yourself ready for the sail and grabbed your things which are already packed since the last two weeks. Aren't you that excited huh? It's the very first time you guys are going out of town without having adults by your side. Isn't that exciting? hah! 3-days of No Commandments? You okay with that? Of course you do. :P

*@ the pier*

"Check all your ship tickets. The one with the blue lining, put it out. It's the cruise pass" Jayzelle said. One of your best bud. You two get along very well. She's the joker in the crew. You never gone a day without laughing when she's around hehey! She's got this sophisticated look and she's d*mn good pretty. She'll hook all the boys in the ship. No doubt to that. And you.. Just.. Okay nevermind.

"Where.. the. heck. are. you."*you mumbled as you are having a hard time finding your cruise pass inside your wallet.

"last night I put it here and now I can't see it"*you said panicking, feeling that heartbeat

"If you put it there, then it'll be there. "*Jayzelle your girl cousin said.

"Faster! We're already near to the inclined part of the entrance" *your brother squealed 

"I know! I know! Okay just shut it! Don't make me panic cause now I do" *checking every paper inserted in every pouch of your wallet. Come'on! Where the heck are you?! I freakin need you!! We're nearly there the entrance, 5persons infront. Come on. What if.. I didn't find it? I'll go home by myself? Noooooo! This summer is already planned and this freakin cruise days will be the start of my awesome summer. So there's no way I'm not gonna enter. 

"WHERE. ARE. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"*inserting your pointy finger till the bottom part of your wallet

"I... I.. got..."

"YEAH! I found i-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" *you screamed, looking where the wind takes your pass

Your pass flew in the air because of your excitement when you already found it you raised your hand with it then the wind just blew and take your pass away. All the people in the line stared at you and also followed the direction where your pass is going. It's a major scene out there.