Sincerely me PT 2

Connor's POV

I wake up to Evan sleeping, with his head on my chest as I watch him sleep Zoey barges in and says, "Connor. Mom Wants you!" I groan as she leaves and gently place Evan on the bed in a position that he would be comfortable in and walked downstairs looking like I just popped a few, my eyes were somehow bloodshot and my hair was a mess. then Larry spoke up, "Connor is high."

"Connor! it's 9:30 in the morning and your already high?!"

"I'm not high Cynthia. I just didn't sleep well." I roll my eyes and scowl, Cynthia then states, "What were you doing with Evan Hansen." I look at her like she's insane. "What?" I question and she shakes her head. "I heard Evan... Say your name Subjectively. I want to know what's going on." I turn away and walk back upstairs. Cynthia called me back but I didn't want to. I swear to fucking Jesus if she is homophobic... I walk into my room and look at the sleeping Evan on my bed. I sit down on the bed making it creak of old age. Evan woke up five minutes later, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. His blue eyes somehow brightened up my pitch-black room. I get up as he sighs and I rubbed my eyes. "Connor..? Are You high..?" I sigh and scratched the back of my head. "No. I'm not.. just tired.." Evan looks at the floor as he gets a phone call and picks it up.

Evan's POV:

I woke up and yawned before rubbing my eyes. I saw that his room was very dark. And quite frankly, cold. I saw that he looked like a mess, as I got up he rubbed his eyes. "Connor..? Are You high..?" He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "No. I'm not.. just tired.." I look at the floor as I hear the iconic, 'Say No to This' by the famous Hamilton Musical. I immediately got my phone out and saw the ID Caller, my mom... I pick up "Evan?! Evan! Where are you! You missed your session with Dr. Sherman!" I don't have a... "Mom! Why did you schedule my sessions on Saturday!?" I walk out of the room and immediately downstairs and outside. "You've been out a lot. I've been getting worried and I think you're getting high with 'the French'!"

"Mom. you were the one who said seize the day! What happened to being out there and all friendly! Aren't you glad that I have a friend and are out often?! Or are you a hypocrite. God mom! You're never even home! You spend Zero time with me!" I then hung up the phone. I'm so mad at her right now. I stuff my phone back in my pocket and rubbed my temples. I sigh and walk back inside, I see Mrs. Murphy and Mr. Murphy bickering. I take no mind of them and walk back upstairs, I walked into Connor's room and sat down on his bed. he wasn't in there. "Connor?" No response. I got up and sure enough Connor walked in, in only a towel. I blushed out of embarrassment and walked out of the room as I walked downstairs I heard a familiar voice. I walked to the step where I could make out Heidi and Mrs Murphy talking. I went back upstairs and ran into the first room I could find.. "AAH! EVAN GET OUT!!!" Zoey screams as I ran out and ran downstairs not even caring that my mom saw me I just ran and ran until I wound up at Jared's house I had dropped my phone back there and frantically knocked on Jared Kleinmans' door. He opens it and i ran in hiding behind the couch. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He said closing the door and went to the couch. I looked at the ground and sighed. I finally got up and sat on the couch. He glared at me as I gripped my pant leg. I was so nervous, I hadn't taken my pills this morning... I then heard the doorbell ring and Jared groan in annoyance, he got up and opened the door and I saw that it was Connor. I gasped and ran to him and I hugged him, "Where were you?! I was so worried" he looked down at me and I heard my bag roll by my feet as the door shut. "Also I found your phone." He said handing me my phone. Huh, it wasn't cracked at all. He then said something that sent shivers down my spine. "Your mom was looking for you. she almost punched my mom. What's up with that." I started crying. I feel so bad for Mrs. Murphy. Connor was confused.