Christmas

*Warning, the following content contains extreme Sharon-ness that is not suitable for some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.*

A lot of hate for Sharon so if you like her, idk skip this or something.

(Love the actor, hate the character)

PS, I understand some of you have religion and don't celebrate Christmas, so I do apologize in advance if this offends you in any kind of way.

Onwards 🤺

It was another big blowout.

To put it simply; Sharon had come back from a solo mission.

No one but Steve liked her and she knew it. She'd always side-eye Natasha, or straight-up flip Thor off, but mostly, she hated you. She hated you since you joined the Avengers and she was demoted to an Agent. She loved being an Avenger, she was once friends with everybody. But, when you came along Fury had to do some cutbacks. And everyone voted Sharon off the team. Since then, she's been after your throat and boyfriend, Bucky. She wanted Bucky, she wanted attention, she wanted her spot back, she set you up millions of times.

She this, she that, fucking she

She never thought her plans out clear enough. Until today. This low standards, selfish, annoying, and agonizing woman, decided to pull a certain card today.

To talk shit about Bucky until he felt small and then leave.

It was out of the blue. You and your friends were having your traditional Christmas movies and pajamas night. It was three days before Christmas, everyone was in a good mood. Laughing, smiling, and singing off-key, but mostly being together. Enjoying everyone's presence. Even Tony nudged Bucky's shoulder to join their little choir with some hot chocolate. It was perfect. The Tower was decorated from outside to inside, it smelled like Gingerbread cookies and peppermint, banisters were everywhere, and the tree was the center masterpiece. Sitting in the main living room, huge on the marble floors and against the white walls. Everyone had their ornaments to put up, Tony made sure all his friends got one of their own.

Tony had given Bucky one with a reassuring smile and a hand on his shoulder, urging him to put his on the tree too. And he did. Right next to you and Steve. You could almost cry at how beautiful everything was going. So, to celebrate, Tony suggested movies and a truckload of blankets. Peter was sitting with Scott as they shared a bag of chocolate, Natasha was sitting with Bruce, Tony was with Pepper, Happy invited Aunt May, Wanda sat with Vision, Clint stretched out next to Thor, and you, Bucky, and Steve shared one of the big couches. While your legs rested on Steve, your head was in your boyfriend's lap as he played with your hair mindlessly. Bucky never thought he'd have another Christmas with Steve, let alone find someone as amazing as you to join him. But he did. And he did shed a few tears behind closed doors with you.

He was grateful that even after everything he's done, he'd get this chance, this moment with the people he loved most. After all the torture and endless nights of crying, the nightmares and a hard time adjusting to the world, he finally found a place to call his home. Somewhere he can be happy, laugh, wake up in the middle of the day and still be greeted with waves and smiling faces. Where he had you. It felt like nothing could've ruined that night, not even when all of you were alerted by Friday that Sharon walked in the Tower doors. Of course, there were a few groans here and there, but no one let it get to them just yet. They refused.

"Don't say anything, guys." Tony sighed, preparing himself for the upcoming drama with a drink, "We've had a good day."

"Right." You all mumbled, continuing to watch the big screen.