The clown

Freddy followed the clown Into the room. The voice announcing that this was the circus gallery. "So you must be new here." The clown said too Freddy. "What? Noo! Ive always been here!" Freddy said not wanting his secret too be revealed. "Dont play dumb with me bear! I know your possessed! I am too! My names circus baby.. but you can also call me Elizabeth. This animatronic didnt always have green eyes. They used too be blue. Just like how your eyes used too bed red but are blue now!" The clown said. Freddy stared at her in shock. "Like Elizabeth Afton?? I heard about you! In the news!" Freddy remembered hearing about how the owners daughter died here. "Yep!" Baby said as she sat down on the stage watching freddy wonder around. "Which meand your a child..?" Freddy realized that this was a child. And a smart one thats for sure. "Mhm! Shocking I know!" Baby nodded snickering a bit. "Wow.. is everyone here possessed?" Freddy wondered back too the body he found In the room he found foxy In. "Unsure about Foxy but everyone else yes. Ballora the ballerina you saw Is my mom! Shes blind though. Bon bon the small blue rabbit and your hand puppet Is Timothy. Im Elizabeth and you are..?" Baby asked. "Im Owen.." Freddy answered. "Thats cool! Anyways Ill be with the others now! Cya!" Baby said before skipping off back too the room the others were in. Freddy decided too follow.