Eri's new home

It was a cold and frosty morning at UA, the windows were smothered in a layer of mist and the grass glistened with a layer of fresh ice. Inside the students slept soundly in their warm beds, one of these students with pale skin and red horns was stirring, his dreams warping in fear. His room was decorated with elaborate pieces of technology and stunning pieces of art, notebooks lay on his desk full cover to cover with doodles and notes.

Suddenly a light knocking on his door, awoke the sleeping boy and forced him to clamber out of the warmth. Balancing on either foot, swaying drunkenly, the red haired boy approached his wooden door. With a light tug, he was instantly blinded by the light from the call flooding in from the crack. After adjusting to the harsh yellow light, the boy noticed the origin of the knocking, standing there dressed in her signature yellowing turtleneck and school skirt was a familiar messy blonde haired girl with razor sharp fangs.

"Morning Kai," exclaimed the girl.

"Morning' Toga," Kai said, yawning.

"Sleep well?" Toga asked, her grin plastered from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I have had worse sleep. You?" Kai responded in kind.

"Yeah," Toga said, clearly having something to say.

"So what's got you up so early on a saturday?" Kai asked.

"Eri is getting released from the hospital today!" Toga exclaimed, pure excitement in his voice.

"WHAT!?!" Kai asked, shocked.
"Yeah, Midoriya just told me, the doctors have signed her off and she's coming here," Toga was bubbling with joy and excitement.

"Great, do we know when she'll be here?" Kai asked.

"We'll have to ask Midoriya," Toga explained.

"Ok, let me just get dressed," Kai explained before closing the door.

Swiftly Kai sped around his room, gathering up his clothes all the while remembering what had happened only a week prior.

It had been just over a week since he, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Miro and Sir nighteye assaulted the base of the eight precepts of death. Their mission was to save a helpless little girl named Eri and stop the manufacturing of the quirk destroying bullets. But the mission came at a price, Sir nighteye was slain by the villain Overhaul and Miro was rendered quirkless by one of the bullets. The battle was a hard one and it nearly cost Midoriya his life when he fought Overhaul. If it wasn't for Eri's quirk "Rewind", Midoriya may very well have met the same fate as Sir nighteye. But when the mission ended, it was a success. Overhaul was shipped off to Tartus, the quirk destroying bullets were put out of production and Eri was safe.

As Kai recalled Sir Nighteye's last moments tears formed in his eyes, pain flooding his body over the tragedy. But after wiping his eyes, Kai left his room and he and Toga went downstairs to the common area. Upon their arrival Kai and Toga were greeted by a familiar sight, three familiar boys. In the armchair sat a freckled green haired boy, on the first sofa sat a red and white haired boy with a burn scar over his left eye and finally laying over the second sofa was the perpetually annoyed spiky haired blonde, who looked over at the pair as they entered.

"What up Horn, Vamps," he said.

"Do you have to call us that, Bakugo?" Kai asked, in an exhausted tone.

"Yep," the boy replied nonchalantly.

"Kachan, be nice," the green haired boy said.

"SHUT UP, DEKU!" Bakugo shouted.

"Well, this is a delight to wake up to," Kai said, "How are you doing Todoroki?"

"I'm fine," said the red and white haired boy, "How are you two?"