On All Hallows Eve

It had been a cold autumn but finally at long last Kai's favourite holiday was here, Halloween. The sky had taken on a deep shade of crimson as Jack O Lanterns filled the streets, meanwhile inside Alliance heights everyone was preparing for the night ahead. Iida had brought a large amount of sweets for the trick or treaters, Momo and Tsu had decorated the common area like a spooky graveyard and apparently the main building had been transformed into a true haunted house, courtesy of the support course and especially Hatsume who had riddle the place with machines designed to scare and terrify .

As everyone got into the spooky spirit, Kai and Eri were getting ready for the halloween party, Eri had decided to go as Nezuko from demon slayer and Kai was placing the finishing touches on his Silco makeup. Eri had Nezuko's signature kimono, courtesy of Momo, and her bamboo muzzle around her neck. Kai wore Silco's signature long dark coat, with a red undershirt and grey waistcoat but the real display was the makeup and wig, where once sat a near unblemished face with light scars down sat a burnt toxic looking left side with dark contacts, his hair was hidden below a lovingly applied wig with holes for Kai's horns.

"Papa you look so cool," Eri said, staring at her father's impressive makeup.

"Thank you sweetie, and you look absolutely adorable," Kai said, as she scooped her up, "Now let's meet up with Deku, Uraraka and Tsu. I hear Tsu brought her sister with her."

"Yay, lets go," Eri cheered as the pair exited Kai's room into a shadow filled hall.

Carefully, they approached the elevator as Kai knew that Mineta would use this as a perfect opportunity to get back at him for the metal soldier incident. But fortunately the elevator arrived without a problem and the pair boarded heading straight down to the common area. Upon its arrival fog flushed inside and lights danced around, on the far wall stood four figures, three around Kai's height while one was the same height as Eri. Quietly Kai and Eri snuck up to the group and jumped causing all of them to flinch.

"Hey, look who finally arrived," Deku joked as he looked at Eri and Kai's costume, "Let me guess, Nezuko and Silco."

"Right and Right," Kai smiled.

"That's adorable, it goes really well with your costume Deku," Uraraka said.

Kai had only now taken the time to look at everyone's costumes, Deku was dressed up as Tanjiro, Uraraka was dressed like a pumpkin witch, Tsu had gone for Veronica from fallout new Vegas and finally Tsu sister had gone with a medusa costume.

"Looks like a real mixed bag, all round," Kai said.

"Yeah, I think we only have one set and that's Deku and Eri," Uraraka pointed out.

"Well, one must do their best for their little sister," Midoryia said, in an almost uncanny resemblance to All Might.

"Christ, it's almost like I have a twin sometimes," laughed a familiar skeletal teacher.

"All Might!" Midoryia stammered.

"Calm down, young Midoryia. I'm here for the party, the rest of the teachers should be here soon. But if you want to trick or treat their rooms I'd do it now," All Might said as he walked over.

"Thank you, Sir," Kai said, "Come on then, we best get a wriggle on."

"Yeah," the others cheered.

"I'll see you kids in a little while, I have something to do while you're gone," All Might said, walking towards the kitchen.

It was cold outside, Eri and Tsu's sister Satsuki snuggled up close to their carriers as the group walked towards the teachers dorm building. As they approached the door, a familiar sight of a jack o lantern came into view. A flickering candle illuminated its eyes and teeth from within and cast a shadowy grin on the porch. From within danced a series of shadowy figures, their silhouettes being their only presence on the outside world. A gentle knock by Eri and Satsuki led to a rush of footsteps as the teachers charged down to the door. Slowly it creaked open and a purplish fog bellowed out of the gap, two red eyes appeared in the crack and sounds of feminine giggle echoed from inside, the inhabitants were obscured by the velvety shadows climbing over them. A high male laugh pierced the air, as the door swung open revealing the teachers.