Training and Tripods

It was dark in the control room, what little light there was coming from the enormous screens on the far wall. Eri found it quite scary in there as it reminded her of her room with Overhaul. But fortunately she wasn't completely alone, standing in front of a control panel was a huge muscular man with blond hair. The man's smile gave Eri some comfort as he watched the screens, but something confused her. The man said his name was All Might but he looked nothing like the skeletal teacher she'd seen yesterday. But instead of questioning it Eri was watching the screens like All Might, she was watching her Papa training with his friends.

Meanwhile inside the training room, Kai, Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu were defending the weapon as villains while Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki and the others attempted to capture it and them. Currently Kai and Yaoyorozu are preparing for the heroes, while the heroes lead by Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki are formulating a plan of attack.

"So we know that our target is here," Midoriya said, pointing to a cross on a crude map, "And the base has a road leading right towards it here."

"Right, but if I know Momo and Kai, they'll have set up defences all along this road," Uraraka said pointing at the line leading away from the cross.

"Yeah, so a frontal assault is out," Todoroki sighed.

"But wait, did All might say there's a sewer below us," Toga suggested.

"Yeah, it probably connects to the base. That means our best option is a stealth assault from within," Midoriya said.

"SERIOUSLY, WE DO THAT WE WASTE VALUABLE TIME AND THE VILLAINS WIN!" Bakugou shouts.

"Kachan, it's our best shot of not getting bogged down," Midoriya said.

"SCREW THAT, I'M GOING FOR SHOCK AND AWE. SEE YOU NERDS AFTER I GET THE WEAPON," Bakugou barked before walking out of the room into the street, where he immediately started raising hell.

"Can someone keep an eye on him, please?" Midoriya sighed.

"Don't worry, Midoriya. We got him," Kirishima said before running after the explosion user alongside Aoyama, Sato and Iida.

"OK, we best get moving," Uraraka said.

"Yeah, okay we need to find the treatment centre that's bound to have an entrance to the sewers," Midoriya said before leading the group out of the room.

Suddenly an explosion rocked the ground, dust kicked up and windows shattered. Just behind three metallic behemoths arose, monstrous tripods higher than a skyscraper. Slowly they stomped over the buildings smashing them, their arms hanging limp ready to capture anyone within range.

"Oh Crap!" Kaminari swore.

"Todoroki, Mineta. Try and trap those things in place," Midoriya said as the group ran.

"Right," Todoroki and Mineta shouted in unison.

Swiftly, Todoroki created a huge mountain of ice around one of the behemoths while Mineta placed tons of sticky balls on the floor.

"You go on, we'll make sure they don't escape," Todoroki said as the first metal giant broke free.

"OK, be careful," Midoriya said.

Meanwhile as the battle raged, Kai and Momo watched as their fellows struggled. All around the mock city, explosions rang out as Momo's cannons continued to fire and Bakugou fought furiously.

"As expected, Bakugou is too rash for a stealth mission," Momo said, looking through binoculars.

"Yes, I suspected that and knew that Midoyria's group would split up, then as a means of whittling down their numbers I created the tripods to distract Todoroki and Mineta. Now they should be entering the sewer treatment plant," Kai said before his radio received a transmission.