11

The final day

Everything was starting well. All 4 young adults were sleeping right now until one of them woke up. The youngest, Chohae, suddenly woke up from excitement. 

She also wanted to share her good mood with her roommate so she woke her up. In the boy's place, they were still sleeping peacefully. 

"Today is a big day miss Xinxin. You shall wake up'' she said in an elegant way. 

The sleeping one eventually woke up even if she didn't want to. She got off her bed with her eyes still closed which made her best friend get worried about her. 

"I think it's safer if you walk with your eyes open Xinie" As an answer, Xinxin did what she had to do:: Walk with her eyes open. 

While she was still in the bathroom, Chohae used her free time to look at the sky outside. 

Today was supposed to be rainy at the end of the day, but the sky was still clear. The sun was shining like it always does and Chohae still wasn't shining. 

She was still going to university to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. She knew what she going on and she still decided to do it.

"The sky is pretty" she heard 

"Let's take some pictures" her best friend continued 

She was stuck inside her thoughts until she heard her voice.

They weren't nervous right now, but they knew that they would be soon. 

"So, let's eat first then talk about  it 

"Yes let's do it" 

They are a pretty simple and fast breakfast. Waffles. Simple yet delicious. 

Chohae was also drinking milk while her oldest was drinking coffee. Very simple yet enough for breakfast. 

After eating, they sat on their respective beds and looked at each other. 

Silence. No one was talking. Just two young adults staring into the eyes of each other. It was a serious staring contest until one of them suddenly couldn't handle her laugh anymore.

She then burst into her thoughts which made the taller one win the contest. Now into the deep talk.

"I'll soon meet your family again" 

"And someone else" Xinxin teased 

"Yeah, Zhong Chenle" 

"Someone else and I'm telling you that you'll be very happy" 

"Who?"

────── ꔫ ──────

"Chenle, clean your room, please. We will have visitors like you already know and it's been a long time since we last saw them" his mother said as she entered his room. 

It wasn't really dirty, but it had a small mess that he could put away in a very short time. She also saw his friend Jisung sitting on the floor. 

"Yeah, I'll do it with Jisung. He'll help me so it won't take long" 

"Okay, also I'll keep an eye on you. I don't want you to behave the wrong way" she finally said before leaving his room 

"Yes, mother" he yelled so his mother could hear him. 

The two boys were now left alone on their phones until the youngest broke the silence. 

"So you know Xinxin well?" 

"Well, not that much since it's been a long time" Chenle replied 

"You could have dated her" 

"You know I'm not interested in having a love life right now and she probably likes someone else" 

"Okay I respect your choice but do you have any news about the girl?" the youngest asked out of curiosity 

"Nope, nothing. We have to wait until we meet her"

────── ꔫ ──────

"My parents will drive us there" the mature one said when she received a text from her mother. 

"At what time do we leave again?" 

"In exactly five hours" she looked at her phone. 

"Okay now we shall change our wallpapers or we'll look weird" 

"Yeah" 

Chohae changed her wallpaper from her bias Jisung to an aesthetic sky picture as her lock and home screen.

As for Xinxin, she changed hers from her bias Kun to a selfie that she took with Chohae not very long ago. Chohae did the same not to make her best friend feel sad.

Chohae doesn't know what will happen when she'll go there...

New  chapter hehe

Just came back from my volleyball practice. Today, I readed a book, and it gave me inspiration for a new story lmao. Maybe a future story ;)