31

Today, the two boys were going to leave China to go to Korea. 

They were on their phone texting their loved ones or playing games. The youngest was of course texting his family and his girlfriend while the oldest was playing a game on his phone and taking some pictures of Jisung and him. 

"You keep on smiling at your phone" the oldest said 

"You also do" 

"No, I don't" 

"Yes, you do. You have many notifications and texts coming from that girl in our agency" 

"Did you look into my phone without my consent?" 

"No, I respect your privacy, but I know you go on mine" 

"I do go on yours, but I don't mind you stalking my phone or anything. We have been together since trainee days so we have nothing to keep from each other" 

"Yes, Hyung" he chuckled. 

Their argument ended the right way. Both of them end up laughing hard at each other.

────── ꔫ ──────

"Good morning my dear Xinie Xinie. It's time to wake up Miss Zhong" she tried to wake up her best friend the soft way, but it sadly didn't work. 

She was now obligated to do it in another way. The other way was quite fun to do but wasn't that fun to receive. 

She only did it when she really had to. 

"WAKE UP XINIE. IT'S GETTING LATE YOU SLEEPY HEAD" she yelled. 

It finally worked, she woke up after she just had yelled. 

"What time is it?" the oldest groaned 

"11:39" 

"IN THE NIGHT?!?" 

 "No, dude, you're kind of dumb. LOOK AT THE WINDOW. Don't tell me you're blind" she sight 

"Oh, my bad" 

Chohae started laughing, which caused her best friend to also laugh. 

"Okay, now auntie Chocho tells you to wake up and to go eat your breakfast like a big girl" 

"Yes auntie"

They still had a month together, full of happy and important memories. 

Three weeks had now passed and she had one last week of vacation left in Hong Kong. This last week had a lot to come. 

They could spend the rest of their day doing boring stuff or they could go out somewhere together. 

"Dude, let's go shopping" the youngest proposed. 

"We already did that last week" the oldest sight 

"Who cares let's go" she took her bag and her phone and got prepared to go out. 

Xinxin did the same as her best friend because she had no other choice but to copy her. 

"Did Jisung text you?" 

"How did you know?" 

"You always smile at your phone when you receive something from him" she chuckled

"Fine, fine you win and yes he did text me" 

She got enough time to have a short discussion with her boyfriend before going out to the mall with her best friend.

The weather changed the second they came inside the mall. 

Outside, the weather was hot, yet acceptable. The change of weather was because the mall had an air conditioner. 

"I could stay here my whole life" Chohae said as she turned around herself. 

Her best friend chuckled in reply because of those actions. 

"My favourite shop first then yours" the youngest smirked. 

"Yes ma'am"

Their arms weren't as full as usual, yet they still bought a lot. 

Chohae bought new shoes, some new clothes, a new video game and some decorations for her apartment in Canada. 

At Xinxin's place, she mostly bought new clothes and some random stuff she found pretty and interesting. 

"I wonder what Ji is doing right now?"