V. the gwigu

■□■□■□■□■□■┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 5

■□■□■□■□■□■
┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 5....!¡ the gwigu
NOH WOL  ___________  (노월)
.·:*¨༺ want to continue? ༻¨*:·.
YES NO
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Jang Uk!" They whisper-yell in union

To their misery, a guard barges open. Upon seeing the two youngsters sitting near each other, his eyes widen in horror. Suncheol hid the book under his pillow. "General Jin. Lady Wol. You mustn't be together here. General Jin's mother will be furious." Suncheol's eyes narrowed and his eyebrows raised in anger.

"Maybe if you didn't tell her, no one would know. Right, chief Seo?"

He nodded his head reluctantly and looked directly at Wol. He stared her down, to her dismay. "I think Chief Seo is uncomfortable. I'll leave as soon as I hear your message"

The guard got on his knees as a form of formal apology. "I meant no insolence," Suncheol and Wol stood up, waiting for the guard to continue. "General Jin, the leader has asked for everyone to gather." The guard spoke, to which both of them responded with a confused face. "Uncle? What for? Where must we gather?" Wol asked, concerned. Park Jin wasn't the type of leader to call for an audience. In fact he enjoyed keeping things private. He was known for his secretive demeanor.

"There has been an issue with sorcery. He wishes to see every single person in the training center," the guard spoke, gradually standing up as he did. He waited for no dismissal and walked out of the general's study. Wol was feeling uneasy. Sorcery in Songrim only meant that more misery was to befall Daeho.

Wol walked out of Suncheol's mansion grounds. She was lost in thought followed by the general and his guards behind her. Suncheol quietly pulled her cloak over the girl's head, to which she responded with a smile. "The training center is here. Maybe you should take the route through the market. So that no one spots us together," she said, receiving a hesitant nod from the man.