VII. die peacefully

■□■□■□■□■□■┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 7

■□■□■□■□■□■
┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 7....!¡ die peacefully
NOH WOL ___________ (노월)
.·:*¨༺ want to continue? ༻¨*:·.
YES NO
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

YES NO⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡

"I... didn't know that," he muttered. He pursed his lips, in hopes of not blurting out something hurtful. Wol looked confused to him. She had an eyebrow raised, a hand on her hip.

"Didn't know what?"

"I didn't know that you still felt for me," he spoke, scratching this neck. Things got awkward really quick. As if they were not awkward before.

Wol burst out laughing, patting his shoulders as she did. She smiled at his 'naiveness' and twirled around to walk ahead.

"I tried to convey that I mean all the nice things I say to you. And also, all the malevolent things I say to you. Because I am an honest person! Always!" She walked backwards as she said some of the biggest lies that ever came out of her mouth. Wol and honest don't go hand in hand. But no one except Wol knew that.

"Oh I see. Well, we're good then?"

"Yup! We should follow mother."

She spun around her heels and picked her pace up. She put on a wry face as she reached the training center behind her mom, entering only to see Uk kneeling on the floor, and her uncle on the platform.

"Sister. Welcome. I'll get with you in a moment," Park Jin spoke, bowing as he did. Noh Yeon waved him off and placed herself  behind him on the platform. Yul and Wol stood next to Danggu and Jang Uk's new maid while waiting to see what had happened.
To their chagrin and as they expected, he was in trouble. Again.

"What went wrong?" Yul asked Danggu who shrugged, indicating the usual nuisance.

"Jang Uk broke the Jin family's heirloom, the Gwigu and he tampered with the secret room," he said, ready to receive a set of questions from both of them. "I'm prepared for the questions."