VIII. heir of mosoon

■□■□■□■□■□■┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 8

■□■□■□■□■□■
┌─∘°❉°∘ 𝘼𝙘𝙩 8....!¡ heir of mosoon
NOH WOL  ___________  (노월)
.·:*¨༺ want to continue? ༻¨*:·.
YES NO
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡...

YES NO⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡

"NOH WOL!"

"WOL!" Danggu screamed before running towards the fallen woman. The woman plunged into the ocean. She did not expect to die this soon. Danggu was frozen in horror only to be shaken by Yul who rushed down the hill.

The moment her body sank completely, the ocean floor around her brightened up. Her almost-closed eyes picked up the sight. Wol looked around to see the ocean swirl. She was bewildered. Her head started spinning and she stayed incredulous at the sight. The elegant waves grew larger yet they were peaceful.

She felt as if the ocean was rocking her back and forth, like a mother would do for her child. The stirring ocean grew stronger and more intense. It embraced her and protected her from the cool wind. The soothing lullaby of the waves had her drifting to sleep in seconds.

The glowing water slowly laid Wol on the sandy ocean shore and gradually returned to its original state. Wol fainted as soon as the water calmed itself. Her life flashed in front of her eyes, as if it were about end.

Seo Yul, who witnessed the magic stood there, watching her in awe. He knew that she was the heir of Bigungjeon, the palace of rain. But he didn't realize the power she held. Her immense power that could wake the ocean from its deep sleep only to protect her. She should have been the fifth season of Daeho, she deserved that title.

"Seo Yul! Come here!" He watched Wol as Danggu ran towards her in terror. Her bleeding forehead had the Lad scared shitless. He ushered Yul over to help him carry her back to Songrim, only to feel her ice cold body and her halted breathing.

"Seo Yul...is my cousin dead?"
...

"Where is my daughter?" Yeon barged into the clinic, her fear overwhelming her mind. She rushed inside Wol's chamber only to see her daughter lying on a cot with her face paler than it was already. The enchanted fog surrounding Wol filled the room as soon as she entered. Yeon clenched her jaw and looked around the room to see if she spotted a sword. The moment the silvery blade on a hold caught her eye, she rushed towards Wol in hopes to close her gate of energy.