chapter 1 whos is that?

"M/n! RUN GO LEAVE ME" you see you best friend cry "NO "you said but it was to late the person cut his head off "NOOOOO" you woke up in your cottage you wipe on your face as some tears shine in the sunlight from outside you sighed as you remembered that day as p/n jumped on you lap "wow there girl" you chuckled p/n purred as you pet her pretty black fur tho something wierd happens her ears points towards the door and she hisses you quickly stand up but you herd runing from the door there gone as you open the door you get hit with a warm summer breeze as you shut the door "thats weird huh p/n" she only mews 'whats wrong with you, you think talking to a cat as you walked up the stairs back to your room you cant wonder who was at the door you open the door and pick out a simple outfit (you can change it if you want or keep it any color you want)

"mm perfect" you wonder back outside to find a note on the floor "watch out or else?"

you stare at it for a moment and noticed the style on the note 'ugh dream team' you thot what do they want you grab your axe from the floor near a stump and travel in the forest you saw p/n fallowing you, you did not mind tho you turn around and there gone "hmmm" you keep going __-time skip brought to you by angry racoon-__

jeez theres alot of people at the market today as you stroll through the place you herd someone yell at you but you keep walking you sneek in an ally as they past you dream team... "UGh we lost them again dream!" " no we didnt sapnap i feel them near cmone" you try to not to make a sound but as you step back crunch you turn around 'WHO TF PUTS FIREWORKS IN AN ALLY WAY'you thot you turn infront of you only to be met with the smiley face of dream "AH" you lunch back only to be grabed and threw out of the trash can                                                                    __-Dreams pov-__ "there you are!" i said to the male infront of me "thot we lost you for a second i hissed out all i heard was "hah stinky horse shit" "excuse me?" i ws the fear on there face since i heard them i chuckled "aww is lil mr beautiful scared?" "what!?" he snarled "ah there it is" sapnap said as he finally got here                                                                                                                                    __-m/ns pove-__ "IT!?" "infact i am a (prounouns)" i hissed out showing my anger 'wait! i have a pearl' "BYE sexys~" i threw the inderpearl in the forest ( heh lets see what happen and ill start calling guys my lil elfs till next time my elfs!)