12

i saw jack stressing out as i waited for everyone to get ready then looked back to the podium Goerge was there but didn't really speak i was surprised that he was here even though he blew up lmanburg you death stared him but he only looked at you with soft eye everyone was at there mike now i heard laughing among up there then everyone but wilbur and tommy went down "thank you for coming here today to see a historic moment the parting over of the president and i have with me the elections swag 2020, pog 2020, coconut 2020 i heard fundy yell "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and Jshlatt 2020 i have with me with my possession the winners and by what perception 200,20,000 votes and the winners...with 9 percent of the vote in fourth place is coconut 2020 is in fourth place "YESSS!" fundy yelled, in 16% of the vote is Jshlatt is in third place, in second place with 30% of the popular vote is lead by the quackity swag 2020, and with 35% of the vote first place is pog 2020 "listen listen! pls pls pls. tommy we won but pls stop celebrating, last night, after the election, quackity made a deal with jshlatt leader of jshlatt 2020 and they win by 36%..." after that i blacked out from stress i woke up in a room it was fancy  but not to fancy my wings were out but strapped? together i started to Panick until i saw quackity open the door staring at me smiling "morning.. you blacked out when Jshlatt won" i didn't speak but curl up in a ball panicking "calm down m/n no reason to Panick" "there all reasons to!" i whimpered out scared "is it because your wings are strapped? i can let them out if you want to-" my wings broke the straps as my butiful colored wings spread out curling over my body i calmed down as soft feathers rapped my body i saw that quackity left but left the door open a note on the bed 'get dressed and head outside of you room when your ready :] baby bird' i watched as the used to be familiar lmanburg as i saw a sigh out of my window Wich scared me slightly that said 'welcome to manburg!' i froze as i grabbed some close that i found interesting ((make it how you like it or change it if you want)) 

 you blacked out when Jshlatt won" i didn't speak but curl up in a ball panicking "calm down m/n no reason to Panick" "there all reasons to!" i whimpered out scared "is it because your wings are strapped? i can let them out if you want to-" my win...

"uhhhh- am i supposed to be a butler or something?" i mumbled annoyed ((here you go a chapter :) ))