New 1

Hello everyone I'm gonna remake the book but I mite just do it in here since I'm kinda lazy to make a new book for this so ya anyways instead of having wings your a....raccoon that can transform into a raccoon now :) that sounded cringe...)

                                        %%—new story loading... new life started—%%

you opened your e/n eyes as your tiny ears and tail twitched as you saw you mother mess with your h/n hair you bit her hand playfully you then saw her leave you there...you started making squeaks waiting for someone just to come (end of dream) you rose your head and yelled "MOM"and breathed heavy tears coming down your eyes you sniffled you sat there for a few sniffling curled into a ball you fluffy f/n fur was up and your ears were down you hanged you legs off the bed grabbing a bag before geting out of the hole you made for the night going back to your mission to find just someone you felt as if someone was watching you you ran to a tree climbing it seeing people walking in the field one has a smiley mask and the others I couldn't see they weren't as close I heard one of them speak "who was that?" I got a better look he was a blaze hybrid with orange eyes I swore if you stared in them long you could see lava I then looked at the other one he had a small mushroom ear pieceing and brown hair I then notice the smiley person was no where in sight my ears went up and your tail curled up on the branch until you felt something on you neck there was a diamond sword I then was pushed down backward but I landed on my tail making a softer landing but hurt like shit  "who are you?" "M/n l/n now get the fuck off me I hissed at him my ears going back "now who are you mr blaze boy" "sapnap..how did you now that I was a blaze.." "your attitude" he put his sword closer to my throat until smiley said "that's enough" the male above me grew his attention to mr smiley then I swayed my tail hard against his feet and tripping him "AH" he said but landed on my tail "OH FUCKING SHIT SHIT FUCK OW" you said grabbing you tail rubbing it some tears out from your eyes they just looked at me .....and looked at me....then looked at me "you know there's other places to stare you said climbing another tree again "HEY COME BACK!" The smiley person said grabbing my wrist I froze I then looked down and was forcefully yoinked down and over someone shoulder "HEY LET ME GO!" I said banging sapnaps back "sorry but also not" he said i tried geting off or atleast turn around I started hitting his back again "jeezus just stop he said before setting me down and grabbing me by the leg now dragging me I gave up annoyed and mostly just started yelling now and then started wiggling again mean while I learned the other twos names George and dream wait..I then remembered with a small poof sapnap no longer could grab my leg then a loud squeak they turned around seeing me and sapnap fighting I was in my raccoon form and was scratching all of his arm as he was picking me up by my tail "anyone want a turn?" "No thanks" George said speed walking to avoid sapnap "I would like to have my arm for another day" dream said rubbing his arm "pussys" sapnap said before I bit him "OH SHIT" he said trying to make me let go "it's a bitch" sapnap said I was now scrambling around in a blanket I guessing for nighttime you thot now your head was just popping out as George held you "if he bites me it's your fault sapnap" "fine" sapnap said walking beside George I fell asleep right after from exhaustion and woke up in a lil cage I started biting the door and trying to put my tiny arms to get it opened before the cage was grabbed and yeeted across the floor "SAPNAP!" Dream yelled catching me 'I'm gonna throw up-' you said before you felt you magic fading (you can only be In your raccoon form for so long) you unlocked the door and ran out before your magic faded (stop being horny he has clothes on) "ah shit" you said as you stranded up tail swaying "jeez how long can you stay in that form 48 hours in another way 2 days but today it stoped at 24 hours.." you mumbled the last bit out "hmm" you felt someone petting you on the head "what is this" you said swaying there hand to see a new person that had cat ears "ah hello ant" I snorted "who's this raccoon hybrid?" He said before he started petting me again I whacked him once more "that's m/n angry raccoon boy" "I'm not angry all the time you guys literally kidnapped me!" "Oh ye I get it now" "anyways anyone want ice cream (insert cricket noises)" "who the fuck would say that when someone was discussing that they got fucking kidnapped sapnap!?" "See you are mean" "BITCH IM ANGRY RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING SCARED SINCE IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!" you mumbled the scared part away ((end of chapter))