17 ((hocus pocus au skit for Halloween 👻 ))

"Cmone guys!" M/n yelled at Jules  and maple "we are coming!" Maple spoke m/n ran to a house and another he was dressed as a hl/n ((Halloween costume)) he saw one spooky abandoned house "hey goes" m/n smiled pointing at a house "m/n you now we would never say no" we opened the door heading inside seeing many different objects one had a patter but in the middle was a smiley face mask and then there was many other candles with different faces on them "guys I don't know about you guys but this one is scary.." "ya" the girls both said "JULES!" "What I only lit one she rolled her eyes until the door slammed shut and all the candles started to light I grabbed both of my siblings "stay close..girls" m/n said them runing behind some stuff "YES FINALLY IM FREE!" Someone said I saw one of my sisters holding on the other shaking "ah dream it's been long time....but who lit the candle" "I smell children!" A voice called out I saw a broken part of a house grabbing my sisters pushing them out and saw them run out of the fence "Over here!" I looked up seeing a brunette smiling down at me "AH!" I said them coming closer grabbing my wrist they pulled me up so I was seen "that's not a child! Dumbass" "that's an adult like us!" H e yelled at the boy "...." I just watched the chaos I saw he let me go to fight back I tried going threw the hole feeling my shoe geting grabbed "He's escape ing!" The brunette yelled "then get him!" He lost his shoe but ran into the forest hiding behind a tree covering his mouth crying hearing them speak "I smell him!"hear a black haired boy say I curled into a ball waiting for them to find me and kill me they left shortly after and I fell asleep I woke up in a chair looking geting up looking around I was back in the house seeing no one in the house but somthing under the house "we're are my lucky rabbit tails! ((Did rabbit tails instead of rat tails)) I started panicking hiding behind some boxes climbing in them spouting another box in front of it "I'm going to check on the boy upstairs....boys we have a run away!" He yelled "gosh why does he keep runing away" he said in a sad tone "yea he's so hot too~" "shut up you to" ((end of this lil thing I made :)....))