13

I just looked at the outfit before mumbling annoyed putting the outfit on looking out in the hall seeing quackity chatting with Jshlatt "so I need you-Ahhh! M/n" he smiled as jshlatt made my way to me quackity not far behind smiling "what the fuck is this suit aswell?" I snarled angrily at the to men they backed up a bit "well we I mean I thot you could be a butler" he got nervous as I stared at him "what?" I looked at him dead in the eyes "well i need one anyway" "no you don't I'm not gonna serve you beer or whatever you want" "to bad"he smiled "anyways beautiful-" "not a great time for flirting jshlatt" he only grumbled "I'm having a meeting soon so you better come with some water or beer for me" "how long was I asleep" "what?" "I said-" "atleast a few days" I saw tubbo in a suit with a green tie with bees on it "Ah my good buddy how you doing?" "Jshlatt spoke "nothing much since I spoke with you a few hours ago" my eyes widened as I saw him = v time skip v = I walked into the room seeing dream almost dropping the tray but so only got stable again delivering Jshlatts beer then he spoke "anyways would you like anything to drink eat?" dream looked at me then smiled "I would like a cup of water" "alright go on m/n" I grabbed the empty beers heading to get dream water for some reason Jshlatt broke me down fast which I hated I got scared of him maybe this is how quakity felt....I washed that out of my mind geting a clear cup of water returning to a looked pissed off dream then a "fine" was heard from dream I got pissed from dream grabbing the water making me almost fall but my wings spread out making sure I didn't fall I looked at Jshlatt he seemed annoyed how dream was treating me "dream I would be very happy if you would not hurt my workers" I was surprised dream looked a bit surprised to at that I whispered a small "thanks" then left with the new empty beer bottle and water it seemed Jshlatt didn't want anymore beer which jeez that's surprising so that means I got a break seeing quackity looking out a window into the forest then I broke the silents "would you like anything sir" "no" he mumbled but then spoke again "where is tubbo" "I don't now I saw busy with Jshlatt and dream" "go find him I'll tell Jshlatt that you went to go find tubbo" "yess sir" I walked out the front door geting on a horse he was a butiful white with a black spot on his face I petted him saddling him up then trotted in the forest (here you go guys a short chapter)