Now 17

I woke up with a sleeping Wilbur and Tommy I got off from the spot I was on gentle outing his hand out righting a note ''I'm sorry I left but my country needs me :)'' I put the note down heading outside geting up on p/n as p/n trotted into manburg I heard a loud yell "M/N!" I saw quackity he looked like he has not rested in ages and his tie was all messed up he dragged you down from the horse hugging you you felt hot tears on you "it's ok quackity im back.." "tubbo said you died!..." "no he helped Wilbur and Tommy kidnap me" I wanted revenge so bad I was not thinking "no words the event tomorrow birdy~" Jshlatt was drinking when I saw him again he made me fall on the ground as he was crying "I am never letting you out of my sight EVER" when he finished I froze but I hugged back saying what I said to quackity "it's ok Jshlatt I'm back..." I smiled hot tears falling down my face "m/n?..." "your wings.." I looked behind me they were...glowing" "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled stop hugging Jshlatt I grabbed a feather it turned red and vanished I froze "m/n....are you a..god?" "NO well I don't think so!" it stopped glowing when I stoped crying but instead some of the feathers that were hidden was glowing "Jesus you remind me of the god of the sky/weather...wait..YOU ARE THE GOD OF THE SKY/WEATHER!" I froze "that explains so much..." I said calmly ( time skip) m/n sat at a booth watching people come and go then he looked at Jshlatt who watched his every move until he had to start talking to them then walked down to m/n "m/n go to the stage where it's safe I don't want some people...finding out about you and that your a god" he whispered I nodded heading to the stage sighing he stated on a chair looking at the crowd he then went inside then he went back the the stage and grabbed a book righting in it  I saw Tommy and Wilbur but didn't think anything about it until I saw tubbo heading over there then walked to Jshlatt "Jshlatt I need to talk to you..." "m/n not right now maybe after this" I then grabbed Jshlatt and dragged him away "tubbo is going to probably talk to Wilbur or Tommy..." "ok m/n remember it's soon" I then waited for tubbo to return to do his speach he sat at the podium waiting for Jshlatt to return I kept giving tubbo a death stair until Jshlatt came and then he started talking "I would like to thank everyone who came to this wonderful event today!" I heard Jshlatt laugh "no it's just I was just thinking about it..you know we like fun" "yea..y-a.." "anything else in the speach big guy?" "No um let the festival begin ya.." "here uh take some of this.." y-a ok.." I want to do somethin roquick" I started smiling waiting for Jshlatt to give me blocks to build around tubbo and with he did and I built a barrier around tubbo only a hole in the middle but it wasn't claimable "yes yes good m/n.." "tubbo I and it really sucks for me to say this in front of everyone.." "Jshlatt-?" "Tubbo I know what you have been up to.." "what do you me what have I been up to" tubbo spoke "hahah he says what have I been up to" "you've been hanging out with the idiot with the tirents! That we kicked out of this great country months ago! Tubbo I don't know if you now this but treason isn't a respectable thing around here..." I smiled at tubbo he started at me a tear falling off his eye "it all adds up buddy the tunnels you being absent from great events!i m-mean you walked out in the middle of this one to! Don't try and tell me that you've done nothing wrong because everyone now's it.." "I seen it with my two fucking eyes!!! Of what you have been doing" "uhh..." tubbo spoke "do you now what happens to uh to uh traitors tubbo?" "No" "nothing good.." he said in a dark tone "hey uh techno blade wanna come up here for a second.." we both spoke at the same time "now we have that tubbo in the uh box or whatever...tubbo as the enemy as the state" everything tensed up I realized there ganna murder tubbo this wasn't how the plan was supposed to go... I noticed quackity smiled at me and grabbed my hand as I trued to run to tubbo Jshlatt gave techno a crossbow and loaded an arrow I punched quackity and jumped in front of techno he shoot a firework I saw colors then my eyes started glowing as I saw the world turn white I woke up seeing everyone dead or trying to escape I saw tubbo in my arms and I was in a god form I dont know what to call it ((you can change it but this is how I picture m/no god form)) 

 I noticed quackity smiled at me and grabbed my hand as I trued to run to tubbo Jshlatt gave techno a crossbow and loaded an arrow I punched quackity and jumped in front of techno he shoot a firework I saw colors then my eyes started glowing as I ...

((End of this chapter))