10

[[its ben a few months and there has been a couple events but yesterday lmanburg got independents and wilbur was throwing a thingy to see who the people wanted to be the president your not voting anyways that something to you now whats happening}} you ran into the kitchen as you see wilbur laying on the floor crying like a baby as there was a cut on his finger "seriously?" i said calming down "get a bandage pls its in that desk in the hall.."

"alright you cry baby" "HEY!" he yelled at me i walked along the hall grabbing the bandages though wilbur room was open a bit and i swear i saw someone...but i kept walking for some reason "here wilbur" "thank you!" he rapped his finger "wilbur..?" "yes" "what's in your room?..." "..." he said nothing only looked at me blankly "did you go in?" "no" "good or i would have hit you with a bandage roll" he smiled though i could tell he was lying but let it go "anyways Ima head out to the party i hope you win!" "thank you!" you walked along the path ((also Ima make the voting different but what i mean at a different place)) heading to the party out in the middle of lmanburg you didn't notice but the person called jshlatt was fallowing you until you felt something beside you "AH!" "Jesus you alright m/n" he smirked "what do you want.." "oh nothing just wondering where ya going" "are you dumb?" "no-" "im heading to the party dumbass" he only shot you a angry annoyed looking glare you felt like you were a roach that he was staring as as a mumble was let out of you on accident "why am i so short...." "i mean you are a lil bit shorter than quackity" he smiled "i didn't mean to say that out loud-" he only smiled down at you, you swore you saw his pupils transform into hearts but you let it go "anyways im here now bye.." "bye handsome~" he blurted out you felt disgusted  ((bye my elfs :)))