1

Good afternoon iron lady! I greeted my mum while hugging her and she hugged me back responding to my greeting.
       You're set already? Mama asked while looking at me from head to toe and I answered with a nod.
        I was wearing natives and I knew how mama loved it whenever I wore natives.
You look breathtakingly beautiful darling and I can't wait to watch your interview because I know you're going to nail it as always.
       Insha Allah mama insha Allah  I replied.  I'm actually having an interview with BBC today and I'm kind of feeling nervous because this is going to be my first international interview.
        I'm Nawwarah and I'm a cancer survivor. I have been living with cancer all my life and I'm one of the youngest millionaire in Africa and I have been receiving  interview requests all over the country and so today, after so much persuasion from mama,I accepted BBC'S  request and today is the d-day.
        I bid mama goodbye and drove off in my new Benz. I normally drive by myself because I love driving so I don't have a driver.
      I arrived at BBC and parked at a suitable spot and entered the building where the interview would be taking place. I exchanged pleasantries with the people I came across and then I was ushered into the interview room where the famous Madina maishanu was waiting to interview me.
      Hello everyone, thank you for joining us tonight.
     Today's interview is very important  and interesting to everyone one of us.
          With me here I have the youngest millionaire and also the founder of Afmar orphanage home which is a safe haven to thousands of children all over Nigeria.
    Miss Nawwarah, we would like to know your story and how you made it at such a young age:

    Assalamualaikum everyone,thank you for having me,

     My name is Nawwarah Muhammad and I'm the only daughter of my parents but I have an adoptive sister whom my parents adopted before  I was born.
         I'm actually a cancer survivor because I lived with cancer all my life and I'm still suffering from it. I was actually born with the disease and by the way, I'm also a doctor, an oncologist precisely.
         When I was born, my parents were told it was a miracle that i survived.
      I lived with the stigma all my life. I never had friends even in school as parents warned their children to stay away from me, they called me bad luck.
       But I knew I was far away from bad luck and I decided to show them what I can really do. I wasn't planning  on  proving my innocence to them because they don't deserve it but I was doing it for myself. 
        While growing up, I decided I wouldn't let the children with the same fate as mine go through  any hurdles in life and that was how I started saving my allowances and pocket money.
         At the age of 10, I already had 1 million in my savings account and that was how with the help of my parents, I started visiting hospitals and orphanages and making my donations.
         Alhamdulillah for the supportive parents I had and so with the help and supports of my parents, I started a business and I'm now a success business woman and also the owner of one of the biggest orphanage in Nigeria.
      This is my story:

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by and giving this book a chance.
First chapter is here and the next update would insha Allah be in November.
Before then, Like, comment, and tag your friends.
Thank you as you do that.
Feeamanillah.