Chapter 5: The Spice

You woke this morning to find a note attached to your window. You take the note from the window

It reads:

Meet me at the abandoned castle, midnight.

Don't be late princess,
V.D.

Ok this sounds sketchy but you can't help but feel some excitement from this forbidden connection you have with Vittoria. You are only slightly concerned that she could murder you, but even that didn't sound half bad.

The time comes to meet Vittoria at the castle. A strange place to commit a murder or to do something... else.

You arrive at the castle and find another note.

Follow the candles princess.
V.D.

You scan your surroundings and find the candles leading down the corridor. The candles lead you down 5 flights of stairs and through some twisting hallways.

Finally, you come to a surprisingly well decorated room. You see Vittoria sitting on the bed. A little black dress draped seductively over her curves.

"I'm glad you made it, princess. I didn't think you would show after you found out who I was."

Honestly, neither did you at first. But the thought of having this girl alone, well that was enough to die for.

"I had to see you again." Damn, that came out more desperate than you were hoping it too.

She giggles and started towards you. She stops only an inch away from your face. She places her hand on your chest and glides it down your body. She grabs your hand and pins you against the wall.

You gaze into eachothers eyes for a moment and she pulls you into a kiss. With her free hand she gently traces her way down your body to your skirt. She slowly slides it down and traces the outline of your panties.

You let out a soft moan, longing for more of her touch. But, she pulls away and smirks.

"Fuck, don't tease me like that Vittoria."

"Don't forget who's in charge here princess."

She picks you up and places you on the bed. She sits on your lap and you makeup. You start to rub up against her, not satisfied with kisses alone.

"Ah, ah princess. I tried to tell you that's not how this works."

She reaches behind you and pulls out ropes. You see her smirk out of the corner of your eye as she ties you up.

To be continued