🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

You and Vittoria arrive home, you're so grateful to be out of that damn room. But even more so to be reunited with her. You enter the bedroom and she pins you to the wall, kissing you passionately. Vittoria swiftly picks you up and moves you to the bed. Wasting no time she undresses you and then herself.

     She places kisses up and down your body and stops right between your legs. She begins to eat you out. Her tongue feels like magic on your clit. She knows exactly how to make your eyes roll back in your head. You can feel yourself getting close to an orgasm, but she stops and kisses you sloppily.

     Her fingers begin to trace their way down to your clit. As she played with it your legs began to shake, which only encouraged her.

She smiled and said, "You're doing so good, princess."

She begins to kiss you and you can feel yourself about to climax. You let out a soft moan into her mouth as you finish.

She kisses your forehead and says, " That's a good girl, princess."

   You can't get enough of this woman, your body craves her.

"Please... do whatever you want to me." You beg her.

    She smiles again, and kisses you. You feel her fingers slowly move down your body. She slides a finger inside you, causing you to gasp. She moves her fingers slowly, and yet again your legs begin to shake for her. When you think it can't get any better, she slides another finger inside you. Meanwhile,  she starts kissing and sucking on your neck.  It didn't take very long for her to make you finish yet again after that.

She kissed you again and says, "I'm so glad I found you princess. I promise to keep you safe, I love you so much."

Fine (the end in Italian)?