Chapter 2

You sneak back into your house through the window. Your family is sleeping soundly to your relief. Getting caught sneaking in one more time would be the end of your freedom.

       The next morning you go through your day as normal working at your family's resturant, still you continue to think about the events of the previous night. You decide to sneak out again tonight in hopes to meet her again.

       The day dragged on but finally the sun set. As you wait for your mother to fall asleep you feel a wave of exhilaration flow through your body. The creak of her door closing for the night signals that the time is right to sneak out.

       You find yourself back on the street waiting for your mysterious stranger. You find yourself standing on the street alone for what seemed like hours until you finally hear someone call out.

"Back for more princess? Thought I scared you off last night." She emerges from her hiding place and approaches you.

      Finally you can see her features more clearly and you thank the gods for the streetlights illuminating the image of the goddess standing in front of you. A scar runs through her right eyebrow. You also notice one on her upper lip.

"What's your name sweet heart?" She asks with a smirk on her face.

"Y/n". You reply.

"Y/n, I like it. Suits a pretty girl like you." You shiver as the words leave her soft, full lips.

Your cheeks feel like they're on fire as you process her words. Her voice is intoxicating and is all you can think about.

"I told you my name. What's your's stranger?".

She pauses a second before replying, "Vittoria".

Dear gods, even her name feels incredibly sexy.

"I don't think I caught your full name."

"That's because I didn't throw it." She replies, her fire increasing the tension between the two of you.

"Damn, ok."

"Nothing personal princess, it's just safer for you not to know."

"Safer?", that's when her true identity dawned on me.