Chapter 8

You followed Vittoria into the bedroom, which was surprisly beautiful. The bed frame was black and adorned with a gold trim, and the curtains were of a similar fashion. Which was quite in contrast to the cozy vibe of the rest of the cabin. You couldn't help but wonder the reasoning behind it. Maybe this place had been her sex hide away previously? That thought struck a twinge of jealousy, but you tucked it away. You knew you shouldn't think like that but how could you not? Vittoria was gorgeous and the leader of the mafia, who wouldn't want her?

"Everything alright, Princess?" She asked, snapping you out of your spiral.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Let's get to bed we have a long day tomorrow. Unless you had other plans." Vittoria smirked and started undressing to my surprise.

"As tempting as that is, I'm super tired, we should get to bed."

"No worries, Princess." She said as she pulled on a night dress.

Vittoria moved toward you, she gently pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. A fire started to burn inside you and you longed for more despite your previous protest. The heat of your bodies fueling the blaze. You knew you shouldn't want her and how wrong it was, but it felt so right.

She pulled away and got into the bed. Leaving you wanting for more. You soon got into bed with her. She fell asleep not too long after, holding you in her arms. Sleep felt impossible knowing what was to come tomorrow.

Eventually you drifted off, and awoke to the sound of Vittoria cooking. You found some clothes neatly folded at the end of the bed and put them on. The clothes where beautiful, there was a black leather jacket with gold adornments that fit perfectly. The shirt you wore was a deep red and the pants were black as well with gold chains. You find a pair of black boots that were only slightly too big and began to lace them up. Once you finished you headed to the washroom to fix your hair. You put it into a sleek bun and admired yourself in the mirror. You looked dangerous and you were starting to feel ready for what the day would bring.

You walked into the kitchen, the smell of pancakes and eggs was almost as enticing as Vittoria's outfit. She wore a black shirt that had a low neckline with a long black trench coat. Her jeans were black with gold chains on them like yours and a small gold necklace dangled from her neck. She wore black combat boot and a blade was strapped to her side. Her hair was down and flowing, she looked as though she could kill someone with a mere glance. You didn't realize how long you had been staring until she finally spoke.

"Like what you see, Princess?"

Like wasn't the word for it. Her current ensemble was almost more seductive than the lingerie she had worn at the castle. All you could manage was a nod.

"You look quite intoxicating yourself, y/n."

You feel your cursed cheeks grow hotter than Satan's ass cheek. Vittoria let out a giggle.

"C'mon, Princess, we can't be late today is gonna be.... interesting. Oh and one more thing." She said and handed you a blade. "Just in case."

The two of you got into the car and headed to, well you weren't quite sure where you were heading. It didn't matter, all that mattered was living through the day.