sinful

Billie and tre fuck in a church
Smut
(This one kinda suxks but whatever)
Word Count: 3079

Tré POV

"Fuck me, man. Why is it so fucking hot? Ugh." I heard my friend, Billie, say from underneath me. Right now we were laying on top of his bed, with his window open and a fan blowing air towards us. I guess it was a little hot, but its Billie's fault for forcing me on top of him.

"Well, if its so hot then let me go." "No. You're comfy." I sighed, but knew that would be what Billie would say. Been the same interaction for every day this summer. No matter what idea I suggested, Billie would always refuse, unless it was the next idea on my list.

"Will you let me go if I take off my clothes?" Billie's eyes widened, then nodded his head while a grin was forming on his face. We've been fucking for over a year now, but it still always surprised me when the prospect of getting naked made him agree with anything I said.

Only a few minutes later, Billie was complaining again. "Tré!" He whined, "I'm bored...." I didn't even have time to think about a reply before Billie was speaking again. "D'ya have like, a bucket list or something?" I did have one. How convenient.

"Yeah, actually. Like I wanna go skydiving, wanna do something really stupid that'll get me on TV, wanna have gay sex in a church, wanna get a-"

Billie's head shot up. "Wait. What was that last one? You wanna fuck in a church?" I nodded, wondering if that was a bad thing to say. Probably not, since he was grinning like a maniac.

"Dude! My step-dad's a preacher! I can steal the keys to his church and we can fulfill one of your dreams." I already knew that, which was why I had suggested that. I did have a bucket list, but fucking in a church wasn't on there. I just wanted to piss off Billie's step-dad.

"Alright, you go steal the keys, I'll go get my truck so we can drive over there." I got up off of Billie, grabbing some clothes off the floor. Was it mine? I dunno. But me and Billie had basically the same shirt size, so it was fine to steal clothes that might be his.

I raced downstairs, glad that no one was home. I think Billie's mom was working, and John, the step-dad, was... somewhere. Where he went during the day, I don't know. Didn't really care either. Not my step-dad.

I walked outside, going to my house. I didn't live far, which was why I walked to and from Billie's house. I currently lived with my parents, but me and Billie were hoping to change that. Anyway, my truck was parked in my parents garage. I clicked my keys, unlocking the doors. I opened one of the doors that led to the backseat, pulling out a box that was hidden under those seats. It was basically a sex box, since it held stuff that you would use for sex. Obviously.

I shifted through the box, looking to see if I had condoms and lube. Biting my lip, I realized that both were pretty low. It would last for today, but I would need to go buy more tomorrow. Ugh. I'll worry about that the next time I have sex.

I shut the door and went up to the front seat, starting the car and driving away before my parents could realize I was home. They didn't support "whatever me and that gay kid had going on". Their words. I hated them. Billie was way more than just some gay kid.

The drive took less than minute, but when I got to Billie's house, he was already standing outside, keys in his hands, and in weird fucking outfit. It was a white shirt tucked into a pair of tight black slacks, with a useless belt around them. He looked like an innocent church boy. Hot. I looked back at the keys, and assumed they were the ones to the church, considering there was a big fucking cross keychain hanging off of it.